twenty

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> You're Love- Arnel Pineda

--> Breathe- Mackenzie Ziegler

--> MORE&MORE- TWICE<3

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "Similarities with someone else." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

The two went to the dining table to eat breakfast. Mrs. Anne. The old lady placed the bacon and eggs on the table.

She sat down and started talking while eating breakfast.

"So tell me a little more about you two." Mrs. Anne said while cutting a piece of bacon and putting it inside her mouth.

"Well-" Lynn got cut off by Mrs. Anne.

"I remembered last night that you two are from Royal Woods but on you're way to Uptown?" The two nodded.

"Uptown...Uptown...Uptown." Mrs. Anne kept thingking like she had heard of it before. Her face brigthened.

"Oh yeah yeah Uptown. It's near to this city. You just need to ride a train so you can get their quicker." The two looked at each other.

"We'll stay here for five days ma'am." Lynn said. Mrs. Anne smiled.

"Oh. I guess you'll be meeting my grandchild and her son." They nodded.

They we're all done eating and introducing each other a little more. Mrs. Anne cleared the table.

"Here mrs. Anne. We'll help you." Lynn said while taking the dishes from Mrs. Anne's grip.

"Thank you Lynn. You know. You remind me of my grand daughter's son." Francisco heard their conversation while vaccuming the carpet.

"Why is that Mrs. Anne?"

"You both like to eat spicy food, and you guys stan every team in that sports channel. He also has his own Lucky ritual."

"Oh i would love to meet him someday." Francisco frowned.

"You'll be meeting him tomorrow. They'll be here tomorrow in the morning." Lynn smiled as Mrs. Anne said that.

'Nah. She won't like him.'

Francisco continued his job until he was tired.

He took a deep breathe trying to remove the thought that Lynn would be liking someone else that is not him.

They've already finished their chores and went to talk a little bit like history and traditions in each family.

"You know there are some studies say a few people are meant to be soulmates if they had the same dream. Dream from the future and Dream from the past. But those dreams are only going to show up if the other person started to get attcahed by someone else." Mrs. Anne said.

Both teens looked at each other.

"So does that mean..." Lynn looked at Francisco while he looked back.

"Nahhh. We only saw the future. There is no way."

"That's not just it. They need to wake up feeling complete. If they woke up feeling complete it means they're soulmates just to make sure. They need to feel complete to say goodbye." The two look at each other once again.

"Yeah that won't be us."

'These two are going to be soulmates in the future. I can tell from their eyes.'

"You two better get some sleep. It's gonna be a big day tomorrow." Mrs. Anne said standing up while going her bedroom.

"Goodnight kids." She said before closing the door.

"Goodnight Mrs. Anne."

___________________________________
hope you enjoy today's chapter. i might post the next one later.

you can skip this if you want to.not the chapter but what i'm going to say.

if you guys don't know i ship Lana with Skippy right? Well.

if you can see by the likes

if you can see by the likes. IT SAYS LANA. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. I HAVE POOR EYESIGHT BUT THAT IS WHAT I SEE😭IDK IF MY SHIP IS ABOUT TO SAIL OR ITS JUST MY EYES BEING BLURRY. JUST PLEASE TELL😭I REALLY WANT TO KNOW LOL I'M BEING DRAMATIC IT'S JUST OMG NVRMND.

just wait for the next chapter later omg i'm so sorry hope u enjoy you're day or night lol.