eleven

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Together- Ne-Yo

--> Middle Child- PNB Rock ft. xxxtentacion

--> Love Letters- Hannah Jane Lewis

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "Game Day." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Their lives have never been better. They are with each other anyways.

Lynn enjoyed the peace of quiet with her crush. No smelly diapers from Lily, Phone calls from Lori's boo boo bear, An electric guitar from Luna and more.

Francisco enjoyed it as well. No annoying brothers and stuff. He's been realizing that he's starting to like Lynn. He never really expect him to be liking a girl like Lynn.

It's the day of the game.

"F-Francisco?" Lynn stuttered while walking with him to the café.

"Yes Lynn?"

"What's the date today? Don't tell me today is the game." Lynn said not making eye contact with him.

"Ok then i won't tell." He shrugged his shoulders annoying Lynn. Lynn then punched him in the shoulders playfully yet annoyed.

She chuckled at his goofiness.

"It's alright Junior. As long as we have each other we're alright. I know you want me here anyways." Francisco said.

"What do you mean by i want you here?"

"You have a crush on me right?" Lynn blushed.

"N-no."

"You're too obvious sweetie."

"What? Me? Have a crush on you? You're funny."

"Oh really? To whom is that love letter under my helmet from?"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask the person who gave it to you."

"That's why i'm asking you."

"My brothers actually keep teasing with that letter. Until now. They're still looking for that "Secret Admirer" girl."

"Brothers?"

"I have five brothers including me. I'm the middle child."

Lynn suddenly blushed as red as a tomato, as red as her jersey and as red as her heart. What is wrong with him? What makes him think that she's the one who wrote that love letter to him.

"Oh really? Then what makes you-" She got interrupted by Francisco.

"It says from Lynn Loud."

"I'm not the ONLY Lynn Loud. Who knows? It might be my dad." Lynn said emphasizing the word 'only'.

"You're the only Lynn Loud from our school."

"Correction. Lynn Loud JUNIOR."

"So? What's the difference? You're the only Lynn Loud i like. With or without Junior." Francisco smiled. Lynn blushed.

Francisco then sneakily wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Their loving it so much. Even that day is the whole reason why their together. Game day but it doesn't matter anymore. All they care about is having each other in the process of surviving. Who knows? It might be a training when they already have a family.

Together.