1

The Power of a First Day.

~*~

Reagans POV:

Reagan!! Get your lazy butt out of bed! You don't want to be late for your first day of junior year! my mom yelled.

Screaming in my head is a usual act for my mother. I groaned and slid off my bed with such grace I deserve a medal. Ha! I'm funny, I fell off with a loud thump that even a bear in hybernation would wake up to.

Groaning on the floor I rubbed my back and got up. Walking over to my dresser, I picked up a bra, panties and a towel and then went to take an amazing shower.

Okay I may be weird, but I love showers. Nevermind, I am weird. But showers are so soothing. You can think or cry or do whatever you want and no one would bother you. So yeah showers are my main life source. I rubbed my body with cucumber melon body wash and used my cucumber melon shampoo and conditioner then got out.

No thinking today.

Sighing, I wrapped a towel around myself and went into my walk-in closet.

"Hmmm, what to wear? Ummm..."

Eh it's my first day.

I chose to wear a black and white striped thin straped jumpsuit with a pair of black high heel slippers.

Then I walked to my dresser. I decided to do absolutely nothing with my naturally blonde shoulder length hair since its naturally wavy. I put mascara on my eyelashes to make my icy blue eyes stand out and put on some ChapStick.

I always have ChapStick it's a must! I grabbed my gray bag and walked down the stairs.

"Hi Reags!!" my fourteen year old sister said. Jodie, with her wavy dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, was happily bouncing off the walls. She was wearing a light blue off the shoulder shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and converse.

"Hi Jodie." I groaned to my overly upbeat sister.

"Reagan don't sound like a zombie now! It's our first day. Aren't you the least bit excited?" She asked with the widest smile she could muster.

"Jodie. It's your first day. Not mine. I've been going to school for three years. Nothing really changes." I deadpanned.

Jodie smile started to shrink, but it was there nonetheless.

"It's still awesome! I finally get to start high school!" She exclaimed once we reached the last step.

I rolled my eyes. Even when I was in the worst mood she still doesn't care. It's all smiles and rainbows.

"Ugh Jodie. I love you, but you're way to hyper. Tone it down a notch." I groaned as we entered the kitchen.

"Reagan you, of all people, should know that isn't possible for your sister." My father said.

My dad is really cool he's the kind of chill parent, while my mom is kind of strict, but not really because she's fun and nice. She can make anyone smile on the worst day ever. My dad has brown eyes that just shoot happiness and dark brown hair. My mom has golden blond hair and green eyes. I look like my mom truthfully except for the icy blue eyes. Mom says I get that from my grandma.

I laughed and nodded.

"Hey that's not fair! I can not be hyper once in a while!" Jodie yelled.

I pat her on the head. "Nice one kiddo." I smirked and sat down next to my older brother.

My older siblings are both 17 and they're twins and just putting it subtlety they're really pretty..like beautiful.