18✔

The Power of a Bulldog.

~*~

Reagans POV:

While in French, I was writing an essay and Madame Genevieve called me up.

"You have to go now. Au revoir. Good Luck!"

I nodded "Merci." and grabbed my stuff.

I walked out of French and went to my locker. I put my binder away and grabbed my gym bag. I put my wallet and ear buds inside it and left my backpack in my locker.

I ran to the gym and saw coach and the girls.

"Okay ready to go?" she asked and I nodded.

"Reagan can I sit next to you?" Jodie asked picking the hem of her tank.

"Uh…I'm sorry Jodes. I always sit alone. I need to get my head in game mode." I said sighing.

I hated telling Jodie no.

"It's okay. I was just wondering." she said shrugging and I nodded.

"The rode back though. The seats yours."

Jodie smiled and nodded.

We walked outside and it was snowing. It was so beautiful and calming.

"Okay girls load em up!" Coach yelled.

I got in and sat in the back of the bus. I grabbed my ear buds out of my bag and started playing warmup music. The bus drove us to the Bulldogs school and we got out.

I walked through the school to the gym.

Hmm…not bad.

It was a nice school, brick walls, clean. We walked into the gym and that's when it hit.

"Game face ladies. Game face. No smiles. Straight forward." I said with no emotion. The girls nodded.

We we're ready.

We walked onto our side and put everything behind the chairs. We changed our shoes and I put Asher's bracelet in my bag and I tightened my ponytail.

"Ladies line up! Stretches!" I yelled.

We got onto our half of the court and stretched. The jv boys were playing and they were doing okay. Not great, but okay. They were losing by four, they could win if they stick through on offense.

"Okay grab a ball ladies layups!" I yelled.

I went first and did a perfect layup. I passed the ball to the other side. I still had my music on one ear. I was listening to Iggy Azelia when a ball hit my shoe. It was from the other team. I grabbed it and threw it back looking at the girl. She had her uniform on and blue highlights in her blond hair. She glared at me and I just looked emotionless. I'm not starting anything this game. I turned around and made my left layup.

"Okay we're starting!" Coach yelled.

I grabbed my ear buds and phone and put them in my bag. Then I took off my warmup suit and put it in my bag and stretched. I'm ready.

"Okay ladies. We're going to do man-to-man on offense and 2-3 On defense. Reagan point. Mary right guard. Jessica left. Janice center. And Melissa Baseline. Got it girls." we nodded.

"We might try 1-2-2 later in the game. But it depends on the score."

"Okay girls. We got this bring it in." I said.

"1,2,3!"

"Devils!"

"4,5,6!"

"Turn up!" we yelled and clapped three times.