15 ✔

The Power of a Practice.

~*~

Reagans POV:

I woke up feeling unusually warm. I opened my eyes and tried to get up and fell right back down. I looked down and there was an arm around my waist. I turned ready to punch and noticed Asher.

Sighing I took in his long eyelashes that were fanning his face and his small smile. He had tiny freckles doting the bridge of his nose which just made him more innocent looking in his sleeping state.

"Ash." I whispered poking his cheek.

"Mmm" he stirred and tightened his hold on me. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Asher.." I whispered and he opened his eyes and smiled.

"Good morning." he whispered huskily.

Oh god his morning voice. God help me.

"Good morning. You need to go to your room." I said.

"Can't we just stay here. Forever." he groaned and I giggled.

"No we have practice. Now come on. It's Saturday." I said getting out of his arms.

Asher pouted and sighed, "Fine. I'll see you in a little bit." he said and kissed my forehead and walked out.

I closed my door and walked to my dresser. I grabbed a blue sports bra, blue panties, spandex, and a white towel. I took my shower and walked out. Sighing, I went to my closet and picked out black running shorts and my captain jacket. Then I walked to my gym bag and grabbed my practice jersey. Since my jersey went almost over my shorts I was fine.

I slipped my shorts on and put on my jersey. Then I grabbed a pair of pink breast cancer Nike socks and slipped my Nike sandals on. Lastly I put my jacket on.

When I was done changing I grabbed my small Nike bag and put my basketball shoes inside. Then I unplugged my phone, and grabbed my wallet and put those inside too. I walked to my dresser and grabbed a couple hair ties and put that on my wrist.

I didn't put Asher's bracelet on since we couldn't wear jewelry. I told coach about my necklace and how I can't take it off and she understood. I didn't tell her about the powers, but she still got it. Lastly, I put on my ChapStick and mascara.

Finished.

I walked out of my room and went to Asher's. He was finished changing and had his uniform on.

"Hey." I said leaning on his door frame.

"Awe you look cute." he said smirking and I punched his shoulder.

"Oww. You punch hard." he groaned.

"You better fucking believe it." I said smirking.

"Abusive." He grumbled while grabbing his shoes and phone. Then he walked out with me.

We walked into the kitchen and I went to the fridge and grabbed two waters. I threw one to Asher and he caught it then I put one in my bag. Then grabbed an apple and started eating it.

We walked out and walked up the metal staircase. When we walked into the living room everyone was there.

"Jodie, why aren't you dressed?" I asked. I looked over at Karen and she shrugged.

"Oh shit I forgot we had practice today! I'll be right back." she said already running upstairs.

I sighed smiling.