11 ✔

The Power of a Mom.

~*~

Reagans POV:

I got off of Asher's lap.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Cassie and I can't find mom and dad. Its like they just disappeared." he said.

"What do you mean? Did you check everywhere? Cassie can you sense them." I asked.

"Here's the thing..I can't. It feels like they never existed." she said looking at the floor. My heart just shattered.

Where were my parents?

"Grandmother." I growled.

"She took them. I just know it." Cassie looked up

"We need to find them." Collin nodded.

"Asher do you think you can go get River." Cassie asked. He nodded, kissed my head, and walked out to go to Rivers house.

"Okay I know what we need to do. Collin go get Leslie and Jodie. They're at the park. Tell them what happened." he nodded and ran out.

"Cassie we need to search around the house to see if they left anything that could've said where they were going." I said.

"Okay. You take the bedroom. I'll look down here." she said. I nodded and ran upstairs.

When I got into the room I instantly smelled moms perfume.

Jasmine.

I sighed and started looking through their dressers.

"Clothes, clothes, eww clothes I never want to see again." I walked to the closet and looked through.

"Oh I didn't know mom had this shirt..Got to remember that." I looked up and saw a wooden box on the shelf. "Hmm...what's this?"

I opened the box. There was a rumpled note and four beautiful necklaces. They all looked the same except the were different colors. There was a blue one, a green one, a red one, and pink one. The necklaces had a crescent moon and inside the curve was a circled colored stone. I grabbed the note carefully and it was in my mother's hand writing.

I'll wait till everyone comes back.

I ran downstairs and saw Cassie.

"Cassie, I found something." I said with wide eyes.

~*~

When everybody came back we sat on the couches. I cuddled into Asher as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Okay, Let's get this over with." Collin said biting his nails. A nervous habit of his.

I nodded and started to read.

Hi my sweet children.

I know you are all very confused right now. But it will all get better. You're grandmother and grandfather are both trying to get Reagan. I know it's a really big deal, but don't fuss. We'll get you kids trained and ready in no time.

I know trained for what you ask. Well you kids are going to need to beat them. You need to or else we really don't know what we're going to do.

Okay to start us all of these necklaces in the box belong to you. They are all special to your powers. They help sustain and increase the force of your powers. NEVER. AND I MEAN NEVER TAKE THEM OFF. I can't stress that enough.