9 ✔

The Power of a First Date.

~*~

Reagans POV:

We got into Asher's car and drove to the movie theater.

"Hey why don't you ever drive your car?" I asked confused that he even had one.

"This was my dads old car and River lives close to me so he just offered to drive me. It's been that way since I got here." he said laughing.

"Oh wow. Lazy much." I said rolling my eyes.

"What movie do you want to see?" he asked when we got to the theater.

"Ummm...oh! Let's watch Into the Woods. I've been wanting to watch it since I first heard of it." I said smiling.

"Okay Into the Woods it is." he said.

He grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I felt sparks travel up my arm. We walked hand and hand to the ticket booth.

"Hi can I get two tickets for Into the Woods" Asher asked the person inside. I looked around. Huh it was kind of packed not that many people, okay good. I can't be around a lot of people my powers might act up.

"Ready to go?" Asher asked.

"Huh, oh yeah. Let's go inside." I replied.

We walked into the theater and sat in the middle. Once the movie started Asher put his arm around my waist and I curled into him. I sighed once I felt the sparks travel to my body. I grabbed his other hand and played with his fingers while watching the movie.

"Anna Kendrick was perfect as Cinderella." I said walking out of the theater with Asher holding my hand.

"Yeah she was." he said smiling at me.

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked curious for what else was planned.

"Oh I did something right and you want to spend more time with me I see." he said laughing.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

"Well we can always go to the mall and walk around. Look at the shops. Eat." he said nonchalantly.

"Yeah I'll like that." I said nodding.

I smiled and swung our hands as we walked to the car.

We got inside and drove to the mall. Asher grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed. He kept holding it while driving. We got to the mall and started walking around.

"Where do you want to go first?" he asked.

"Hmmm..." I said looking around.

"Oh let's go to Bath and Body Works." I said.

"Okay." He nodded and we went.

"What about this one?" I asked Asher showing him the wild cherry blossom lotion. He smelled it and smiled.

"I like it. It reminds me of you." he said.

I nodded, "Wild Cherry Blossom it is."

We walked to the cashier and I paid for it. Much to Asher's disapproval.

We walked out and I saw a bracelet maker booth.

"Oh! Let's go here I've always wanted one." I said to Asher.