2 ✔

The Power of a New Crowd.

~*~

Reagans POV:

Walking towards the school you tend to notice a few things.

First, people are staring more. Second, what am I saying they all stare anyways. Just new faces. My siblings and I are really popular for some indefinite reason.

I guess you can say that's one of our 'powers'. Not literally of course. We're just people persons. Well Collin and Cassie are people persons. I'm well..I talk at times. And yet the people at our school watch my every move.

Oh Reagan's wearing heels. I must wear heels. Like what. It's creepy.

When we started walking to the front doors of the school, I was greeted by my best friend Leslie.

Leslie is such a sweet person. But if you get on her bad side, yeah don't get on her bad side. Leslie is one of the only people that knows about my families powers. She's been my best friend since we were in diapers. My mom is friends with her mom and it just works.

"Hey Reags. Hi Cassie. Hi Jodes. Collin. How was break?" she asked.

Cassie and Jodie said hi and smiled and Collin just did the I acknowledge your existence nod. I rolled my eyes at Collins behavior. Everyone knows he likes my best friend. Well everyone except Leslie. It's so sad really. They're my OTP. (One True Pairing.)

"Break was break. Being stuck in a house with hyper, angry, and I hate the world was just not my cup of tea." Cassie said shrugging.

I rolled my eyes, "I wouldn't be so quick to talk Miss I cry in the car because it's our first day." I remarked.

Cassie just glared at me, while everyone even Collin laughed.

"It's true Cass." Collin said smirking.

"Oh shut up. Don't even get me started on you." I said looking at Collin.

"Well that's my cue to leave. I see you later pumpkin spice." Collin winked smirking.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU! DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU LITTLE PRICK!" I yelled at his retreating body.

"OH YOU LOVE IT!" With a wave Collin sauntered off into the school.

"Love it my ass." I grumbled.

I rolled my eyes. Just because someone said I have a spicy personality, this happens. There's a reason I don't like people.

"Reagan! Come on. I want to see River!" Cassie yelled pulling me along.

Jodie just smiled and waved, "I'll be with the dance team. Tell River I said hi."

"Okay, just meet us at lunch!" Cassie yelled over her shoulder.

I grabbed Leslie's arm. "Oh no, you're staying with me."

"Ugh...I don't want to see the couple converse." Leslie groaned.

"Well neither do I. But you're coming." I said as we were dragged into the school.

I shrugged off Cassie's death grip once I saw River. He was standing and talking to a guy I didn't know. River waved and the guy looked over.

I felt my breath hitch. This guy was gorgeous. He had brown hair that almost looked black and blue-green eyes. His face was perfect. High cheek bones. Nice lips. And oh my god are those abs?!? How many are there? 6? 8? Holy mother of all that is good in the world..he smiled. He actually smiled. I think I'm going to faint. Someone better catch me.