6 ✔

The Power of a Uniform.

~*~

Reagans POV:

Waking up by myself is not normal, so why did I today?

I looked at the clock 6:46 a.m. I sat up from my bed. School doesn't start till 8.

Why did I wake up?

Oh, well.

I walked to my dresser and got a nude bra and panties and went to take a shower.

I'll dress up today.

I took my shower, got out and walked to my closet.

"Hmm...let's see. Oh I got it!"

I grabbed my cream colored dress that flowed in the back. The dress had lace flowers on the top and was in a tank top formation. There was a cream colored belt thing and two layers of fabric on the bottom. I put that on and then I grabbed my nude lace up ankle boots with cheetah print inside.

After, I walked to my dresser and decided to do something with my hair. I gathered all the curls and put my hair into a messy yet stylish bun. I then put on mascara and ChapStick. The usual makeup since I had flawless skin.

I grabbed my bag, gym bag, phone, and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and my mom was no where in sight. She's always up.

"Mom?" I called. "Mom, where are you?"

I walked into the living room. Nope. I put my bags on the couch and went back upstairs and open my parents door. She was still asleep. So was my dad. Oh okay. She did seem tired lately, I'll let her sleep.

I walked back downstairs and went into the kitchen. Mom's going to want breakfast. I got out all the ingredients for pancakes and made them. Then I went to the fridge and got out the syrup and butter and put that on the table.

By the time I looked at the clock it was 7:38 a.m. Okay I better start to go to school. I need to write a note for mom.

Mom,

I went to school. I made pancakes for you guys. I hope you enjoy your sleep.

Love,

Reagan

Once I finished writing the note Collin, Cassie and Jodie came downstairs.

"Hey Reags." Collin said. "Where's mom?"

"She's still asleep. I made pancakes since mom's not awake." I said. He nodded.

He was wearing a green muscle tee, khaki shorts, and converse.

Cassie was wearing a white T-shirt tucked into a white flower printed flowed skirt with her white wedges.

Jodie was wearing a black tank, black shorts, Jordan's, and had her shoulder length dirty blonde hair in a bun. Lazy day.

"Morning girlie." Cassie said bumping my shoulder.

"Morning Cassie." I said.

"Hey guess what? We're getting our cheer uniforms today!" she said excitedly.

"Oh really? Cool. That means we're getting ours too." I said smiling.

"Remember tomorrow, wear it for the Welcome Back assembly." Cassie said.