3 ✔

The Power of a Clear Sight.

~*~

Reagans POV:

My first couple of classes passed in a blur. All I knew what I already had a test Friday and Asher is in my English class. That's it. I should have payed more attention, but who does during school.

Now, thankfully, it was lunch time. My happiness was at an all time high. I walked to my locker and put my books inside.

"BOO!" yelled a voice once I closed my locker.

"Holy fuçking shït!" I screamed and flicked my hand.

Looking up all I noticed were wide blue eyes and a quiet hall. Thankfully there was nobody around.

"Wh-what was that?" Asher asked scared.

I straightend up brushing my hair away from my face, "What are you talking about?"

"You just blew the locker closed." He said blue eyes wide.

"I have absolutely no clue to as what you are talking about." I replied and walked around him to the cafeteria.

Shït! Fuçking Shït!

He just stood there processing what I said, green eyes furrowed in thought.

When inside, I sat at the usual table in the middle of the cafeteria with my siblings.

"Cass. I think Asher knows." I whispered, but I knew she heard me.

She glanced over to me, "Knows what exactly?"

"About invisibility. Well not exactly invisibility, but that I'm not normal." I said groaning and putting my head down.

"HOW!?!" She yelled.

"Quiet down will ya!" I whispered and pulled her closer. "He scared me at my locker and, as my natural response, I screamed and blew my locker closed."

"Reagan. What are we going to do? I can erase his memory, but I doubt you want me to do that. Am I right?" She asked and I nodded my head.

I never want to erase people's memories unless absolutely necessary, it's too big of a risk.

"Well I guess we have to tell him now, don't we?" Leslie asked looking my way.

"Yeah, I guess so." I sighed lifting my head.

"Yes another secret knower!" River exclaimed.

I just looked at him. Really. "Was that necessary?"

"Well, only Leslie and I know so I need someone to talk to about this." He shrugged.

"Don't you have Leslie?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah, but she's not a guy." River, Oh so dumbly, replied.

I rolled my eyes, "Dumbass."

"What?" He asked confused.

"Nothing. Let's go find and tell Asher." I said getting up.

Everyone nodded and stood except Collin.

"Who's Asher?" He asked green eyes wide and confused.

~*~

Hey guys. I really changed this chapter. And the next one is going to be just as changed. I wasn't happy with the whole guys attack, Asher saves the day blah blah blah thing.

So I changed it to this. I think it's so much simpler and ties into the plot so yeah...hope you enjoyed.

Also Sorry if it's so short. I didn't know how to make it longer.

Vote, Comment

Don't be a silent reader.

Logan Lerman: Asher Paxton.

Grace x