13 ✔

The Power of a Normal Life.

~*~

Reagan's POV:

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Opening my eyes, I sighed. Was it just a dream? I looked around taking in the light blue walls and my blue bed. Nope. I groaned and got up, not even caring to complain.

I have to be strong.

I looked at the clock, 6:30 a.m. Okay, let's do this.

I got out and walked to my dresser. I grabbed a red sports bra, panties, and towel, walking into the bathroom next to my closet. The white tiled floors cold on my feet. Shivering, I got into my shower, scrubbed myself and got out. I dried myself off and put on my undergarments.

I sighed and walked to my closet.

Should I dress up? Or lazy day..

I shrugged. I grabbed a my captain jacket, red running shorts, black Nike socks, and slipped on my Nike sandals.

Lazy.

I zipped up my jacket to half of my sports bra so you couldn't tell it wasn't a shirt. Smirking I went to my dresser and took in my kaniving ice blue eyes, my smirk fading away.

Millie. Millie.

I gripped the counter of my dresser, closing my eyes.

She's not here. She's not here. Everything okay.

Sighing, I opened my eyes and looked into the mirror. My ice blue eyes softened gradually taking in my appearance. My pale skin turning a little tan, my plump rosy lips parting as I breathed out. My nose flaring lightly from anger. I loosened my grip on the dresser and stood up straight.

Staring at the dresser I gasped. A visible dent was forming and within seconds it was gone.

What the?

Looking at my hands, nothing changed. Slim fingers painted a nice shade of black. A shade of black that matches the shade of ink, slightly chipping on the sides.

What's going on?

Looking into the mirror once more, I noted no visible or mental change. My skin was the same. My eyes, neither glowing nor dull. Sparkling with mischief as always.

I shrugged grabbing my mascara and Chapstick. Applying both I sighed and grabbed my bags and bracelet, finally walking out.

Walking down the steps, I noticed Collin running up the stairs past me covered in some kind of goop.

Shocked, I looked over towards him. Groaning, he slammed the door shut shaking the paintings beside his door.

Rolling my eyes, I walked into the relaxation room, as I like to call it. Cassie was sitting in a chair reading a magazine.

She was dressed in a pink sweatshirt with the words Every Thing Counts on it, white skinny jeans, and pink high heel boots. Her hair was down in its natural curls and she had a pink bow clip. Lastly, she had on her pink necklace.

"I see your going with your necklace. And what was that covering Collin?" I asked.

"Morning to you too. I really don't know...he grabbed that box up there and that poured on him." she said sighed.

I nodded, "Only Collin. Where's everyone else?"

"Jodes is still changing, River is changing, Leslie's upstairs, and I assume Ashers in his room. Oh and Collin's changing." Cassie said.