救世主[My Feisty Savior Part 3]- Zuko(Avatar: Last Airbender) X Male Reader

There had been plenty of stares and murmuring as Iroh accompanied Y/N down the road.

"Whats with all of them...?", Y/N asks.

"Well, there's been rumors of you and Zuko having premarital sex...it is fake right...? Y/N?", Iroh asks.

Y/N's eyes widen as he realizes someone must have seen them that night,

"I need to go! I can't be out here!", Y/N says running back in the direction of the palace.

Meanwhile...

Zuko had been working on some political issues when Ozai stepped into the room.

"Do you have any reason why people seem to think you and Y/N had sex last night?", The firelord asks.

Zuko's eyes widened then he turns his head to his father.

"No...why, where did you hear that from?", Zuko asks.

"Theres been talk around the town that you two had premarital sex...I trust you'll tell the truth and come clean...", Ozai says before shutting the door behind him.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! How the hell did everyone know?! Y/N definitely wouldn't tell anyone...there must have been a third person there!", Zuko's mind raced.

"Dear brother, what seems to be the matter?", Azula asks smirking.

"Nothing...get out of my room! I need to think...", Zuko says.

Azula chuckles and goes into the garden to see Y/N holding his hand out to a flower.

"Hm...Future king Y/N, what seems to be the matter?", Azula asks with a smile.

Y/N was silent and then he said,
"I know you were the woman at the earth palace...those markings on your face are from my blades...", Y/N says turning away.

"And how can you be so sure?", she asks.

Suddenly...

SHING!

The fans opened, the blades mere centimeters away from her face.

"Surely you won't do anything to ruin your image even more...", She says smirking.

"I know you have something to do with this! I'm going to get to the bottom of this if it costs me everything!", Y/N says storming away.

"Hmm...wish granted...", Azula says stepping onto the flower Y/N had been admiring, on her way out.

She walks into the village center and smiles seeing Mai.

"Oh, Mai! There you are...have you heard the news?", Azula asks putting her best innocent face on.

"Yes! Its spread like a wildfire! I hope Zuko is alright...", Mai says.

"Why don't you go over and check on him...he seemed a bit stressed...", Azula says ushering Mai in the direction of the palace.

Mai gulps as she gently knocks on the door then steps in.

"Zuko? It's Mai...sorry I wanted to check in on you...", Mai says gently.

Zuko shoots up from his seat and smiles.
"Mai, thanks...its been really hard lately...", Zuko says hugging her.

"So what's on your mind?", she says.

"Its been so much...the wedding planning, the unity of both kingdoms, and now the rumor...I just need something to get my mind off of it all...", Zuko says.

"Zuko...", Mai says gently as they lean in.

Meanwhile...

Y/N sighs as he settles down from his reading nook and goes to find Zuko.

They have been together through this, and it surely can't hurt to try and fix this issue together.

However, upon investigation, Y/N hears strange noises coming from the room and he opens it and peeks inside.

His eyes widen as he sees Mai with her legs wrapped around Zuko as she moans in passion as he fucks her.

He accidentally lets out a gasp, causing the two to shoot their heads up at him.

"Y/N! Its not what you think- I-", However Y/N shuts the door as he storms down the hall to his room.

A few days had passed and Y/N finds himself on the dock, with Iroh.

"Are you sure about this...?", He asks raising the sword.

"Just do it...make it quick...if all goes well I'll still be alive...probably not a good thing but just do it...", Y/N says.

Iroh steps back and then runs at full speed swinging the ancient stone sword.

To Be Continued...