I'm a Fighter(Part 5)- Kota Ibushi X Male Reader

Kota and Y/N chuckle as the cold winter air is all around them,

It was fairly chilly and they were just arriving at their hotel to get warm.

Y/N had to be on set early the next day so they went to bed.

Early in the morning they stopped by a convenience store for hot drinks and some snacks and headed over to the arena.

Y/N was getting his hair and face done when Kota came up behind him.

"Good luck out there...", He says planting a kiss on his lips.

As Kota exited Naomi and Bayley oo'ed and aww'ed and Y/N blushed immensely.

Y/N posted a few Instagram selfies before heading on set for his segment.

A nurse had been checking his arm when Kota walked in.

"Oh my god! Y/N! I'm so sorry...do you need me to-", Before Kota could finish Y/N turned to him and said.

"Kota...please...I just need some space...", And Kota nodded and sighed.

"Well I'll run some tests and see if its sprained or not...", The nurse says.

Y/N was left alone in the room and then it cuts to someone knocking on the door.

"Kota! I said to...oh...hello? Who are you?", Y/N asks as a fee people in black masks and all black outfits stand in the doorway.

"Um...you can't be here...", Y/N says going to close the door.

Suddenly the tallest and strongest man puts his foot in the door and Y/N steps back.

They all charge into the room and Y/N tries his best to fight back but there are too many.

Soon they all disperse and in walks Ash and Zeke.

"Y/N?! Who the hell did this to you?!", Zeke asks as they check on him.

"I'm gonna kill them!", Ash says angrily.

Time Skip...

Kota and Kenny had been scheduled for a match against Seth and Aj when in the middle of the match as Kota had AJ pinned, Ash's music played and he looked up panicked.

Ash steps out with a mic in hand glaring at Kota.

Kota stands up getting to the end of the rope where AJ attempts to push him against the ropes and roll him up, however Kota grabs hold of the top rope and holds on as AJ slides back and he kicks him in the side.

Kota rolls him up and as the ref counts, Ash steps up onto the side of the ring.

Kenny protectively goes after him but Ash doesn't hesitate knocking him down instantly.

The ref turns around to look at him and the bell rings indicating that Kota and Kenny have won.

The camera cuts to Kota standing in the middle of the ring as Ash goes on,
"You think its alright to attack Y/N backstage and me not know? You've got another thing coming!", Ash says as he tosses the mic, colliding with Kota's chest and an instant brawl taking place.

The camera cuts to the two sweaty and bruised and Kota finally mutters,
"I didn't attack Y/N...",

Suddenly on the titontron Zeke is seen standing next to a doctor.

"Do you remember who attacked you...?", He asks.

"Th...they were wearing all black...", Y/N says.

Ash's eyes widen as he suddenly realizes all along the ringside is the men and women Y/N had described.

He looks around and Kota attempts to regain his stance.

Ash quickly attacks one of them and is instantly swarmed as they all climb into the ring and crowd him.

Kota grunts as he gets up and he looks around to realize no one is going after him.

He looks to Ash, and then to the door.

He instantly runs at the one on Ash and attempts to help him get up as he pounds his fist into their back and pushes them but hes also swarmed.

Suddenly, superstars from Smackdown, Raw and NJPW all file out led by Zeke as they attempt to get in and assist the two.

A massive brawl goes underway, and a second wave of superstars, this time led by Y/N file into the ring as they get in on the brawl.

Y/N shoves one of them into the corner and Naomi instantly runs at them with full speed and clocks them in the jaw with her boot.

Soon the people in all black are filed out and all the superstars stand in there amazed that they had came together.

Kota turns to Ash and holds out his hand.

Ash sighs and hesitates before shaking it.