iDADDY!-KIM NAMJOON(Bts) x Male Reader

Very M!Mature Chapter. Read at your own risk... CONTAINS SMUT!
Google Search History:

How to make Kim Namjoon love you?

Why does Jin's cooking taste better than Gordon Ramsey's cooking?

Definition of Fathers day

Definition of Father's day:
Celebrating individuals who take on the role as a 'father', who look after you and care for you all year long.

Y/N closed his laptop before coming up with a plan.

Namjoon yawned and looked around to find his roommate, this youngest, smallest, and most adorable maknae was nowhere in sight.

He sighs as he gets up and begins heading into the kitchen to Y/N standing in front of the stove as Jin exits.

Namjoon smirks as he goes up behind the smaller male and wraps his arms around his waist and placing his chin on his shoulder.

"I made you breakfast...with Jin hyung's help of course...", Y/N said smiling shyly.

"Thanks baby...", Namjoon says as he goes to sit down.

"I have something very special planned for you this afternoon...", Y/N whispers into Namjoon's ear.

"What is it?", Namjoon asks.

"You'll see...", Y/N says biting his lip as he walks away.

He had gone to the store while Namjoon played video games and wrote songs, for massage oils and towels and candles, even namjoon's favorite chocolates.

He wanted to go all out...then he seen the lingerie in the window and his jaw dropped.

Sexy bunny lingerie, it looked just his size, and Y/N knew how kinky Namjoon was.

He had everything in shopping bags before bribing the rest of the members out of the house for at least a few hours.

The members agreed, and left the dorm quiet and empty.

Namjoon was so focused in his writing, he didn't realize Y/N had set up everything in the livingroom.

Namjoon had his glasses on, and a messy t-shirt with sweatpants on as he scribbled on a notepad.

Y/N came behind him with his white robe on over his lingerie.

"Namjoonie...lets take a break-", before Y/N could finish Namjoon was very upset at what he said.

"You want us to take a break?! We have such a beautiful relationship Y/N! Will we get back togeth-oh....", Namjoon realized what he meant and he tossed his notepad to the side and was led out to the livingroom and his jaw dropped at the massage table in the middle of the living room.

"Y/N...what is-", Before Namjoon could finish, Y/N dropped his robe revealing the lingerie.

"Relax daddy...you've been working so hard...now its my turn to show you my appreciation...", Y/N says stepping closer to Namjoon.

Namjoon quickly ripped off his t-shirt and his sweatpants.

Y/N smirks as he plants a kiss on his lips and takes off his glasses and puts them to the side.

Namjoon started laying on his stomach, Y/N worked down Namjoon's muscles, skipping over his ass and moving on his legs, Y/N's hands worked miracles as he moved down.

He got to Namjoon's ankle and smirked as he tells Namjoon.
"I worship the ground you walk on...", and begins kissing the soles of his feet before taking his big toe into his mouth and sucking on it.

Namjoon's bulge grew bigger and bigger and finally Y/N had finished pleasuring Namjoon's feet and instructed him to turn over onto his back.

Y/N began from his legs and up.
Giving Namjoon's feet one last peck before moving up his legs and hungrily massaging his thighs, he purposefully skipped over Namjoon's enormous tent forming in his boxers, and started kissing up Namjoon's stomach and his neck before reaching his lips.

Namjoon hungrily kissed back, slapping Y/N's ass before Y/N pulled away and smirked.
"I saved the best for last...", Y/N says kissing down Namjoon's stomach, and to his v-line...

Namjoon's moans grew louder and louder as Y/N's head traveled to where his bulge was.

Soon Namjoon made Y/N stop so he could fuck him.

Y/N straddled Namjoon and angled his member against his entrance before Namjoon entered him.

Y/N moaned out loud as he got used to the feeling beford allowing Namjoon to thrust up into the smaller male.

Namjoon sat up as Y/N practically fucked himself with Namjoon's dick.

Y/N moaned Namjoon's name, and felt Namjoon's hand smack against his ass.

"Ah! N-Namjoo-", before Y/N could finish Namjoon growled into his ear.

"Whats my name?", He asks in a low voice.

"Ah! Daddy!", Y/N yelps out.

"Good boy...", Namjoon says wrapping his hand around Y/N's cute little cock and fucked into Y/N so rough.

They ended up with Y/N on his back as Namjoon hit Y/N's prostate.

"Yes! Right there!", Y/N moans out.

Namjoon pulled out fully before thrusting completely in smirking and saying,
"Right there?", Making Y/N moan out in pleasure.

"Daddy! I'm close!", Y/N says.

"Me too baby! Let's cum together!", Namjoon says.

Y/N felt the urge to cum, then he felt Namjoon's lips on his as he let out a moan into his mouth as he exploded on himself and Namjoon's abs, and Namjoon in Y/N's ass.

Namjoon and Y/N panted as Y/N kissed him saying,
"Happy fathers day daddy!"

Namjoon smiled and said,
"Thanks baby, this is the best gift in the whole world...", Namjoon says kissing him.

Suddenly the door opened and their eyes widened as the members stood there shocked.

"When you said surprise I didn't expect this kind of surprise!", Jimin says.

"Is that lingerie?!", Jungkook asks as Jin places a hand over Jungkook's eyes ushering everyone out.

Namjoon chuckles as Y/N buries his face into Namjoon's chest embarrassed.

A/N: Happy fathers day to anyone acting as a father figure to someone...or any fathers reading this...? This was super last minute so I apologize for any errors, and if the plot was lowkey bad...