Chapter VIII: Meeting the "Creators" race and hospeding division

*Real World - Tokyo" Shiosaki's POV

Not long ago, I was fighting for my survival against those people in black auras, after being separated from my friends. Then I've got myself killed by the hands of the mighty Emperor Freezer, seeing how my friends reacted hurted me, but nothing harmed me more than watching my fiance crying in tears of horror and agony, pleading for my "death" just as a nightmare, a nightmare came "real".

I really thought that was my end, killed by Freezer, pleading for a survival I knew was impossible, but.... It seems those visions were premonitions.

I got offered by a weird robot by the name of Navigator J to live once again to help them fight this evil, I'm not a guy to crave for battle, it was never my style, but if it meant being able to reunite with Megan once again, I would fight for that, but I realised, that I had to forcefully stop this madness. So I had no other choice to agree.

I was later surrounded by an unknown light, as I felt my body and mind change, I could now sense ki, feel the chakra inside my body and feel also the energy of my atoms, the haki.

After the light was over, I looked at myself and I was surprised of my appearance, I really did change. As I felt these mighty energies, all flowing inside me, ready to burst out, I decided to "test" my strenght.

By everything I recolected of watching their entire series since the beginning, I followed every step as they said it. With ki, was easy, I just needed a little concentration and control in order to do it, shooting a ki blast in my attemp, it really is powerful. With chakra, I had many ideas, but I concentraded in the most basic I knew, wind chakra, so using a leaf of one of this strange branches, I followed the steps to the bottom, when i felt a tick, I opened in order to see, and it worked, a little bit more difficult, but nothing off charts. And finally haki, which was by instructions, the most difficult; as I lifted my left arm, I concentrated in my body, I felt every single atom in my arm, my muscles, veins, skin and bone, then with my mind, I concentrated so I could order them to hardened and boost my strenght, as I opened my eyes, I saw amazed by it's succesful change, and literaly smash out a wall, I did obliterated at the mere contact. Fiu, this one was difficult, but it worked. Now I have a clear goal as I "posed" in determination.

End this madness, so I could reunite with Megan.

As I cleared that, I turned my head behind my back as I sense two exagerating ki's, so that's how these two feel like, although I see their shocked expressions, maybe they didn't expect my demonstration.

"H-hi, my name is Shiosaki Kurokenai, nice to meet you, Goku, Trunks" I said sheepishly, only to receive another shock from them.

"Hold on, how do you know us!?" Asked Goku alerted of my knowledge, as I expected, they don't really know how famous they are in the Real world.

"W-well, even if I'm with Goku-san here, how about you come with us at headquarters?" Now I didn't expect that, headquarters?, well, instead of asking, I should better go with them.

I nod in response.

"Ok, Navigator, take us back to umbras base" so the robot is with them, no wonder why it felt strange.

"Understood"

After its words, we were surrounde in a veil of light of some sort. As we suddendly vanish and appeared to where I analised their base. Although I received the sight that otakus would have died for in there.

*Umbras base* No ones POV

Navigator appeared suddendly at the center of the room, letting at sight Trunks, Goku and Shiosaki, who, the mentioned, was eating an apple god knows from where. The inmediate moment he saw in front, he couldn't help to drop the apple in shock, something only noticed by Navigator.