Chapter XV: The departure of a hero, The grand meeting of an old evil

Umbras base

"The kid had a big good fight there" exclaimed Goku, as the Navigator were showing the trio the battle of our 'shonen' trio.

"He did end up injured on last, but he made a perfect strategy, those two young lads as well" Kakashi added, as he analised the battle, he saw the effort of Boruto to fight such large creature, but as well analised the battle styles of both Asta and Midoriya, getting the result that they had more experience in terms of a fight against danger.

'I do recognise Midoriya from my otouto's programs, but the other one is new to me, maybe the same generation of manga of Midoriya's' thought Shiosaki, as he looked interested in both teens, he knew the Navigator will give him their manga comics for him to learn, so he had only to expect if they're coming.

"Do you think they'll come eehhh-"

"Kakashi"

"Yeah, do you?" Asked Goku, as he was remembered by the other adult of his name, but this also caught the ninja's attention.

"If they will, I would have at least the honor to know their styles, after all, their abilities are new to me, maybe us in general" Kakashi explained while looking to the Saiyan for response.

"You are right!, I can wait to see what kind of powers they have!" Goku exclaimed exited as ever.

'Why Am I not surprised?' Shiosaki only chuckled, as he felt nostalgic of seeing this common bahaviour of the saiyan, but at the same time interested on the fact they had argued.

But as they wondered, the Navigator had a sudden shock, as it felt a sudden dark energy making havoc on Goku's jump, as he felt how someone of that place abandoned the jump and now has an encounter with him.

'Another evil is incoming, one that Son Goku and his partners now of, as he is the one that changed the limits of SS'

*Jump 112-2016* Hospital of Mustutafu.

An hour has passed after Midoriya defeated the monster, a lot of cops and professional heroes came to the place in order to search for unnoticed civilians and pick up the mafia of the Hasassai in the law custody. The medics came to threat all the professionals and students involved in the battle and the assault, some having a shock of seeing three of the top injured and unable to stand, making them wonder what kind of power did that threat was.

But now were are in a specific hospital room, were our trio was being threated of their injuries, something that amazed the medics of how they were almost intact, something that the trio wasn't really bothered.

"Well, it seems that nightmare was over" said Boruto, as he had some bandages on his body, more specifically on his injuries, being straight as he was on a clinical bed.

"This place is weird, seriously, a room for this cause seems a little to bright" Asta added, as he was clearly wondering of his surroundings, as it was a new world to him.

"Nah I'm used to this, after all I was a common case" Midoriya explain as he had a sweatdrop, knowing how many times he has been on a hospital since he attained One for All.

"I'm not gonna ask but, now that we are calmed and safe, may I know your names?" Boruto made the question both knight and hero wanted to do, as now the trio looked each other.

"Well, if that's the case-" Asta said as he stood in front of the two. "The name's Asta, is nice to meet you both"

"Same here" said both teens as they responsed the presentation.

"My name is Boruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you as well" now our ninja presented himself.

"The honor is mine Boruto" Midoriya answered in calm.