Chapter XXI: New allies, new foes. Unexpected meetings

Umbras base - I.A dorm

Not long has happened since Luffy, his brother and Boa had left to encounter Blackbeard, as part of the warriors of the jumps had already been informed of the matter. In the case of the ninjas, mostly Naruto had a little bit of a fuzz, as he hadn't done much; the Z-warriors did expected it, as two of their old foes had appeared to be fooled by The Shadow; and what is Midoriya and Eri, he did find the sense of this, as he knew that there were many kinds of villains outside his jump, his not being exception, so he prepared in case he AFO, Tenko or even Wolfram didn't go with it, Eri was a little worried, as she remembered the evil Overhaul, nit wanting to see him again, but she knew it would be his 'oto-san' business to stop them, so she felt safe, but this didn't make the young hero calm, as he knew many more could come, seeing mostly a pattern in the moves of the boss of the venoms, not to say Galena was part of his worries.

That was around 20 minutes after Asta and Shiosaki left to China, as now him and Boruto, that was sleeping calmly in his bed alonside Eri, were on the hero's dorm, Midoriya having his lunch, being the traditional common american lunch.

'How many more are going to appear apart of them?, wasn't Goku-san's old nemesis enough trouble?' Thought Midoriya serious, as he ate in a serious manner, not really paying attention to Boruto's snoring and Eri's calm sleep.

'If Sanji told us correctly, Marshall D. Teach, or mostly known Blackbeard is a ruthless, charismatic pirate, which comic and friendly behaviour was easily a disguise of his evilness, being a sadistic yet strong pirate, intelligent enough to challenge the strongest, not to mention he has two devil quirks, something impossible in their jump, darkness and quake force, both overpowered abilities...... Hmmm, this is getting even more dangerous' he continued his thoughts, as he finished his meal and went to wash the dishes he used, still on a stern demeanor.

Boruto was like a log at the moment, not even a nibble of wind could wake him up, but in truth, he was also a little awake, as he had listened to Glover's description of the nemesis of Luffy's crew, but as he also analised the enemy, he had also a thought of worry, as he couldn't stop thinking of something.

'More of this guys will only make it more difficult. First the nemesis of those Saiyans, now the nemesis of the pirates' thought Boruto, as he started to open his eyes, as he also lifted his right hand in front of his face, as he later had a sudden dark realisation, one he could make it look predictable, but scary.

'Then that means the next nemesis will be my dad's' as he now sat at the bed correctly, now both eyes open shut.

'If I remember for the recordings of Sasuke-sensei, ones were the akatsuki, but they seem a little bit weak-' he started as he put his hand on his chin. 'Madara and Obito could be as well, but Madara was revived because of Mitsuki's old man, and Obito redeemed on the next life after-' before he finished, he later started to grew in fear, as he remembered the last nemesis member of his dad's young days.

'After my dad, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi defeated Kaguya' he wasn't sure if he wanted to believe it, after all, he only knows that Kaguya it's basically a goddess on his world. 'If that guy gets that woman out of the seal, we will surely get even more trouble. I don't want to fight or even encounter her'

"You're awake"

Boruto stopped his thinking, as he saw that Midoriya was now aware of him being awake, as he was standing still, looking at him with a smile.

"I was awake moments ago, but I'm still sleepy" said the ninja, as he yawned, making Midoriya just roll his eyes in defeat.

"Of course.... But-" Midoriya changed his demeanor completely "you were also thinking of Glover's speech of that pirate nemesis, I could even say the pattern that is happening here"