Chapter XXV: Doubts answered; New allies, New rules?

*Umbras base*
Main hall - (After the last mission of invasio)

The base now was at least peaceful, as there was in reality nothing really exciting to do for the rest of the members who didn't participate at all in the invasions, mostly because of the calm aura around the place that certainly gave peace to the inhabitants inside.

This was shown clearly, as we see Sabo on a bench, calmly reading a book besides Kakashi, who was actually very calm, even though the situation with the worlds invaded, especifically one of them, being his prostege's offspring's world.

"Hmmm, tell me something Kakashi, anything we could talk about" Sabo said, as he didn't kept his gaze out of his book.

"Not really, other than the situation at hand" as the shinobi answered in the same situation.

"Was one of those worlds yours?" Sabo asked, as he now gazed at the ninja.

"Not exactly"

"Why?" Sabo was intrigued of this.

"Do you see the kid that looks like Naruto?" Kakashi explained at the revolutionary, as he emphasized the similarities between Naruto and the youngling.

"I do, what is it?" Sabo answered, as he located of who he was talking about.

"You know that he's his offspring, so guess of what exactly I'm talking about"

Sabo was begining to think, as he analised the situation slowly. It was until a couple of seconds that he finally understood what he meant.

"Is the world of that kid, isn't it?" Kakashi only nodded at his answer, as Sabo was not entirely surprised of this detail, as Boruto had completely made clear that he was from future times.

"Hmmm.... Now that I look at it-" Sabo changed the term, as he pointed at the book Kakashi was holding, being a certain known book for us.

"What is what you're exactly reading Kakashi?" As he was actually curious of the book, looking at the title, which had caught his interest.

"Hmm... Are you sure you want to read it?" Kakashi asked with a bit of emphasis, as he was actually a bit intrigued of the interest of Sabo, especially because of the type of book he was reading.

"It's just curiosity, if you mind obviously" Sabo said, as he reassured the adult with him.

"Not really, but if you're not this kind of stuff I wouldn't recomend it" Kakashi explained, as Sabo understood that the book could maybe be of something a bit 'delicate', as he just decided to resume his lecture with his book, letting Kakashi to sighed in relief, also resuming his.

But their calm talk and ambience ended, as a large pillar of light was summoned meters away of them, making the two stand in seriousness, as they expected the others already back, but that turn curiosity and wonder, as they saw Shiosaki, Hancock and Urameshi, alongside many other people with them, as well for the van behind the group, being the main wonder of the two, as they had never seen something similar before.

In case of the three members, they stood firmly, as they were used to the ride by teleporting, but the others, except a certain brunette, as she held from our young adult, fell with a loud thud, being actually heard by the other members, as they sensed the new presences.

"Ok, who are the new faces?" Naruto asked, as him and his partners saw the newcomers with the same wonder.

'Hmm four of them have the same type of ki like the boy' Vegeta thought, as he sensed the friends of the mentioned's powers levels.