More news of the story

As you could see in the story, the time of meetings have been changed completely, mainly because of being said before that it won't follow the normal original of bandai, but now here I'm going to explain more things about the story

1.--- As you saw, and remind, Shiosaki won't only have the complete protagonism of the story, this also been shared with the other characters, although some thanks to my knowledge.

2.--- You had realised of the chapters .V, this chapters will explain the meantime of some jumps, as the time passes with the drama of Jump force, obviously changing their time lines and story.

3.--- Kota will be included, not now but maybe soon or later, it will depend of the story.

4.--- Light is yet to appear, don't worry, I know he's sooner in the time line of Jump force, but as I commented before, at it's time.

5.--- Shippings are legit on comform of my preferences, but also in concord of logic from manga and anime alike, so maybe you'll expect some other shippings apart of the common ones.

6.--- I've decided to also iniciate a temporal group of J.characters, they will later meet and join the jump force, but that will be at its time.

7.--- In this story will be deaths of course, as the original was only knock out and win, making it more reasonable.

8.--- The Shadow, as you have already guessed and found out, will be moving the cards as his desires, appearing or not at diverse circunstances on the jump verse, in order to generate panic amongst them, more specifically, the jumps involved.

9.--- 'Heroes' I've presented many, but villains will also appear at their times, and styles, after all, they are also the face of their mangas and series.

10.--- Power ups will be, but all of them coherent and logic, not extreme, especially because the difference between the characters is massive mostly, mainly because of the Z-warriors.

As this is aclarated, I hope you enjoy my story, leave comments if you dislike something to make me know and, like I've always said.

Your wish is my command

End Info IV