Chapter VI: The beginning of Chaos

*Umbras Base* No ones POV

All the ones present were confused, Jump Force?, Whar did he meant by that?

'Who is he?' That was the thought of everyone in there.

The person known as Clover now right in front of them.

"Son Goku, Naruto Uzumaki, Monkey D. Luffy. It's nice to finally meet you in person" Glover said while greeting the three mentioned.

Them flinching as they were mentioned.

"Hold on!, How do you know me?" The old teen blonde said, now identified as Naruto.

"Same!" The young adult with the straw hat said in response, identified as Luffy.

"I don't understand, How is that you know us?" Goku asked, startled by this, he already had been scared by The shadow's demonstration of power.

"Wait, so you are Son Goku?, You are Luffy?, And you are Naruto?" The young blonde teen asked while pointing at each one of them 'So that's my father at his teenage, no wonder why they confuse me a lot with him' thought as he looked at Naruto, the one who ask was Boruto.

"Ammm, yeah" the three said in unison. "And you are?" Naruto asked intrigued of him, having thoughts since he cross eyes with Boruto.

'He looks literaly like me!, but a little less determined........... Why do I feel so old near him'

"Oh, my bad" Boruto replied sheepishly 'He's gonna be so shocked' he giggled in his insides as he prepared to answer. He was going to enjoy his reaction.

"My name is Boruto Uzumaki, it's nice to meet you"

To say the group of ninjas was shocked by his answer was to say less, but none other was more shocked than Naruto.

"W-w-wait, d-did you said U-U-zu-zumaki?, Then that means--?!"

"Yes, I'm from your future..... Your eldest son"

Naruto now was completely frozen in shock, He had a son?, but how long in y the future, and with who?.

The other ninjas although, had different reactions.

"So the offspring of Naruto, huh?", said the older ninja present, his face was almost covered, only showing one eye, this was Kakashi Hatake.

"The descendant of Naruto?" Said a ninja of red hair, pale blue eyes and with a great container in his back, he was Gaara.

"No wonder why he looked as equally as Naruto" Sasuke Uchiha responde at this, like it was the most obvious thing, although 'He acts a little different than Naruto at his age'

Although Naruto was still freaking out in his mind, mumbling it in silence.

'WAIT, WAIT, WAIT WHAAAT?!, My son!?, but with who?!'

"You would maybe believe who's my mom, but I'd rather prefer not to say it hi hi" Boruto answer his question, thanks to the Jougan, he caught his mumbling.

'Eh?, How did he found out about my question?' Naruto now was curious, how did he read his lips?

But Kakashi and Sasuke had a different reaction.

'Did he read his lips?, hold on, those he possess the sharingan!?' Both Sasuke and Kakashi thought in shock, they know that only the Uchiha had that ability, then how did he did it.

'It's not exactly a Sharingan, neither a byakugan, but I promise I'll explain it to you' mumbled Boruto towards the two. They were caught of guard, he can even read their minds?, what kind of special ability allows that.