Chapter XXIII: Five sinisters, Five invasions. Clash of the warriors

*Jump 112 - 2016*
Endeavor's agency (minutes before the attack)

It has been a while since heroes and villains have decided to join forces, as this notice wasn't kindly accepted by the pros in charged of the heroes that came to the conclusion, After all, Who wouldn't? We are talking about the strongest villain known in the world, an it doesn't make it better the fact that his with his minions.

Ryuku, Mirko, Edgeshot and Endeavor were definitely on grudge if the idea if working with villains, especially him of all kinds, not to say Endeavor had a hate against the villain league because of what happened before with his son's safety, and Edgeshot wasn't comfortable to work with a master mind of evil, as he knew that one false watch they did on them, was enough of a chance for them to backstab them.

1-A was also not happy with the idea, as they had many memories to grudge against the League, especially of the many times they had ruined their peace, and now recently tried to convince one of them into their alliance, not to forget of the few that had endangered the lives of a few; Uraraka and Tsuyu were mostly alert because of Toga, as they remembered the girl that attacked them at the camp, mostly because of the mental harrasment she did on both, as they knew she was a psychopath killer, Bakugo entirely fresh of how what was mentioned before, and Todoroki ready to strike if they tried something 'funny'.

But regarding all that, we are now on a certain hero's agency, looking at the former 2nd place hero, as him and his pro assistance Pyro, were looking at multiple files, trying to decifer the maneuvers of the venoms.

"Hmm, this is much harder than it looks" the hero said a little frustrated, as he dropped the files on his desk, trying to concentrate on the matter at the moment.

"Not to say you're looking bad boss, but this is really taking most of our energies, jeez!, they are very difficult to read" Pyro said in the same frustration, as she was entirely confused of the movements of the venoms, as all the attacks were erradic and unpredictable.

"And you're not helping with reminding me!" Endeavor yelled angered to her, as she flinched and squeaked of the sudden change of tone, jumping a small bit away out of surprise. The hero once again regain his posture, thinking quietly, as Pyro tried to regain her composture.

But as they were doing that, at the other side of the door, we see Todoroki, alongside Bakugo and Monoma, as they were not entirely calm, the reason?. Dabi and Compress were right in front of them, as they were in charge of cheking up on them as Endeavor checked the files, both villains also a little guarded up.

"Try something funny and I'll blow you to pieces, fake mage" Bakugo said with a sharp tone, as he looked directly at the villain, which didn't bothered of the warning.

"You're not the only one unhappy bomb kid" Dabi said calmly, as he looked cocky at the young hero, who grew a tick mark on annoyance, but kept his cool, as he knew a fight wasn't a good idea.

"And this are the guys who gave us a bad timr at the camp?, huh, I expected a little more menacing look" Monoma said in a cocky tone, as the villains felt insulted, but like Bakugo, kept their cool.

"Better not judge their looks, they're strong enough to defeat us if they want" Todoroki said coldly, as Monoma just shrugged off the tone and decided to keep shut, both villains also trying to keep their cool, as the behaviour of the copycat user was a little annoying to handle.

At this was happening here, at the USJ, we now see a little reunion of pros and villains, as Ryuku and Mirko, alongside Nejire, Kendo, Momo, Jiro, Ayase, Setsuna, Pony, Tetsu Tetsu and Kirishima were also guarding up the other part of the League, being Spinner, Kurogiri and Twice. Not to say that not so far away of their location was Uraraka, Tsuyu, Ojiro, Kaminari, Ibara, Yui, Subasa and Tamaki, alongside Ubawami and Fat gum, guarding Toga and Shigaraki, as everyone was literaly cold one another.