Chapter XVII: Knowing our pasts. The warriors of the Jojos appeared

Umbras Base - Midoriya's Dorm

After the situation of their meeting with the other warriors of the Jump Force, our duo of teenagers now were at the place of Midoriya, who summoned as his dorm room at UA, but the difference is that he decided to take most of his All might Mercancy out, so there wouldn't be any embarrassment with Asta around.

"At least you thought of your room in a less 'fanmade' way" said Asta, as he remembered exactly the looks of Midoriya's place at his jump.

"Please don't, I already know it's embarrassing to show you that, my old tendencies" Midoriya said sheepishly, as he had a sweatdrop of remembering his old, fanboy self.

"Haah, at least is comfortable that you also expanded it and added a bed, although you didn't have to order it in like this" Asta said once again, as he did saw how the room was three times bigger than the original, and had a second bed, just dividing it from Midoriya's with a small furniture.

"We're going to be two inside here, so it's logical that we need some personal space after all" Midoriya affirmed in defense.

Both teens had decided to change their clothes in a different way, being more for comfort than anything in place, our hero using shorts, a blue shirt and white socks, leaving aside his red boots, as he was layed on the bed to rest, after all, he had a small spar with Todoroki and Bakugo before coming to umbras base, the same his classmates, as they challenged both Asta and Boruto, who were surprised of being almost or even defeated, in case of the ninja, by their comrads friends, as they have acknowledged their experience.

Asta in contrary, used a white tank top, with some comfortable pants, as he was sit on the edge of the bed, looking at Midoriya, as the mentioned looked at the very muscular body of Asta, as he now had the answer of his extreme physical strenght. But as both teens were enjoying the night, Asta did the question he had since meeting Midoriya and how he seemed to understand his discomfort against prideful people.

"Midoriya, how do you know my feelings against people like nobles?" He looked at the green haired teen, as the mentioned turned nostalgic and sat on the bed.

"Would you think that, after so many years of difference between our worlds, they are not so different?" He asked to the knight, as Asta thought carefully of his question, answering honestly.

"The truth, when I was with your friends, I saw a lot of them respecting us, treathing both me and Boruto with kindness, at their own mode, but in comparisson of how I used to live, is so different"

"That's because we showed that we gave powers, just like them" answered Midoriya back, as Asta was paying attention, giving him a gaze to say 'continue', intrigued of what he meant.

Midoriya looked more nostalgic, as he layed his head on his hands "Like your world, the sad reality is, that no matter how people seem to look like, the only thing you need to be respected is power, something I learned since my four years of life" said, as he started to remember his past, how he lived as a quirkless.

You should surrender kid

I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry

You useless Deku!

You're nothing more than trash between these extras!!!

You can't be a hero just by studying Deku!

You can not be a hero without quirk boy.

It's good to dream, but be realistic kid

If you want to be a hero, then pray in the afterlife you'll get a quirk and jump of the roof.