Chapter IX: The training begins, Chaos at the Jumpverse

(Ignore the life bars in the image above, futhermore, let's begin)

*Umbras base - Shiosaki's place*

A new day began, as we see how our young warrior opened his eyes, as he was waking up from his sleep, at first he thought everything that happened as a dream, now he sees it's not.

'Humm, I still can't believe this is happening' he said as he lift up his body of the bed, rubbing his eyes as he yawn in slothness.

'I still think it wasn't that necesarily to give me such a complex place' he thought as he remember exactly his reaction after he entered the portal.

Flashback

'Ummm, isn't it too much?' Shiosaki thought in shock as he saw the place in front of him, to say he felt in somewhat he could explain, dumbfounded, was to say the least.

'I appreciate the worry, but it's just too much!' He still felt as a cheater, but he shruged it off and walked inside, just to find himself again bad.

'Seriously, this is too much'

He knew he was receiving something so amazing for himself but he had to take it, at least it was the only place for him to go

"Well then, at least I have a CD player and TV, although I'm seeing something here.." He said as he checked one of the books he saw on top of the self located at the top part of the TV. As he analized it, he realise what it was.

"Wait, this is manga. Why would he give me manga books?" He asked himself as he read it, he realised that it was Naruto's manga. As he turn in shock, he realise that the mangas did belonged to the series of the manga characters that are inside the umbras base.

"So he's making me have this?, maybe because of knowledge I'll need" he said but he also realised something, there was a small card written aside of the books, he took it to realised that it belonged from Navigator.

'I appreciate what you've done for helping Goku and Trunks, this is for knowledge of the characters aboard Jump force, but I'm doing this without Glover knowing, so I appreciate you don't comment anything about it.