Info IV

Hi again readers, I'm so happy and also shocked that most have been reading this piece of literature, as I am not as talented as many of the other readers I've read stories from.

First, I'm sorry if I'm taking so long on them and also the fact that I left this one a bit discontinued, but now I'll promise to keep publishing on this one.

........

For the ones that are reading my story "Reviving? the past", I appreciate your reading on it, and I think some of you have doubts on it. Including this story, so I'll make the things clear, with the less quantity of spoilers I can.

1.----- If you read the second story I've mentioned, Midoriya has scars, those will be generated in this story, as it was explained in that story.

2.----- Why did I put some guests in the story?..... Simple. As I said and described before, this story has my personal touch, so it won't be as accurate as the original Jump Force.

3.----- The other members will now have a bit of participation in this next part I'll make, as I saw and realised that some of them had done almost nothing since the beginning, so now I'll do participation on them.

4.----- The last one includes Shiosaki, as now I'm going to make him also participate more, thanks that the events will be more on the real worlds than before.

5.----- I know some of you already guessed the story, and I'm sorry if I spoiled a bit in the sequel with Midoriya, but as I did on that story, I won't make so much spoilers on that one, as this will explain the situation.

6.----- If you had read the other story I've made, beware, because I won't put any mature content other than death in this one. So don't expect some lustful moments here.

7.----- Shippings as I said before, won't be between members of two different worlds, but that doesn't mean that some females or males would get attracted by the members of the Jump Force.... And sorry, no ErixKota business, their kids, and mainly because that is something a bit over mature for their age.

If you dislike this facts, I won't deny them, as I'm trying to make things as understandable and easy to read as possible, so if you have anything to say, I would approve for you to write me in the comments what you like or dislike.

And remember...

Your wish is my command

End Info IV