Chapter XIII: A monstrous battle, A shonens trial

(Imagine the image above is how the umbras mutated Overhaul looks like, other than that enjoy)

*Jump 112-2016*

"Johnson, are you getting this on camera?!"

"Yeah, we are completely on line!"

"Perfect" This was a conversation between two people, to say more precisely, a reporter, who was watching at the moment when Overhaul was changed and mutated.

"Well, 3, 2, 1. Now!"

"Citizens of Mustutafu, right now what we are watching could be only described as a montrous encounter" the reporter started, as the camera manipulator had in full sight the monster who was Overhaul before.

"Apparently, before this happened, three different kids were suddendly teleported to this place, as there were already heroes in this place, seeming to stop a villain organization, but another villainess of unknown origin appeared and using a strange object, she mutated the villain once known as Overhaul in to this creature of nightmares.

There is no sight of heroes nearby, as they seem busy with the other villains in the place, but the main question is, Are this kids going to survive?" She finalized, as the camera was pointing to the field, as she was describing the moment, but the camera took the glance of two of the kids.

"Wait!, are those two students of UA?!" Yelled the man, as he caught the attention of the reporter, who now realised the situation. Then again, entering on air.

"Omg, two of the kids involved are none other than Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya, two prestigious students of UA academy, if there are any heroes, they need to hurry or this might be their last battle" finished once again, as the monster now let out another roar, as the helicopter they were in was pushed off by the force of the roar.

---------------------------------------------------------

At Heights Alliance, the situation was none other than panic, everyone on the academy was watching the news, as the main topic of the day was the already said moments ago. To say the students of both Class 1-A and B were horrified of the new monster on sight, was enough to make them worry even more.

"Th-that woman, she transformed that monster into a real monstrousity!!" Yelled a mortified Mineta, as he literaly crawled into the wall out of fear.

"Om----" Jiro and the girls had no words to described their fear.

"That villainess, to have such power, she really is dangerous!" Said a girl of Class 1-B, by the name of Yui kodai, as their classmates could also agree.

"But those guys, two of them are your mates!!" Said a guy of the same class, as Class 1-A realised of them, getting even more worried.

"Bakugo, Midoriya, get out of there!!!" Shouted a dead worried Kaminari, as he saw both his friends in peril by the monster in front of them.

'But, who are the other two?' That was the thought of Class 1-B, as they took a glance on Asta and Boruto.

---------------------------------------------------------

The situation with the heroes that attacked the HQ of the Hasassai was different.

After Bakugo took the girl out of the place, the rest of the heroes were trying to threat their wounds of their fights against the other members of the Hasassai.

"Kids, are you sure that your ok?" Asked the heroine Ryuku, as she saw how tired and exhausted her prosteges were.

"We are fine Ryuku-sama!, but the one we should worry now is Bakugo-chan" said a tired Tsuyu, as she held in her arms a deadly wounded Nighteye. Same for Uraraka, who was holding an unconscious Mirio, who had a fight with Overhaul before pursuing Katsuki at the surface.