Chapter V: An Ally? appears, The meeting of the great 3

*Jump 84-1210*

It can be seen the silence amongst Goku and the others after the notice he gave. No word was spoken between them as they've had analised his words.

"Y-y-your kidding right!?" Piccolo said in absolute disbelief, he couldn't get the thought of someone greater than Zeno-sama.

"I had the same thoughts you have right now Piccolo, but we are talkimg about Zeno-sama, as Beerus said, there was no one above him....... Until now, by his own words" Goku still wasn't calmed after the words of zeno-sama, he knew that someone as strong and important as him wouldn't lie just for fun.

"I'm afraid you're right Goku, Zeno-sama maybe childish, but he never lies on his words" Whiss answer with full sincerity, even if he was gobsmacked by this news.

"Still, it sounds completely impossible for someone like that to exists!" Beerus still couldn't take it, after all, he was educated to respect and worship zeno-sama as his superior, this news where impossible for him to think about.

"A-a god stronger than the strongest god" Trunks was still dumbfounded by this news, his shock still present.

"Vegeta, would you mind bringing him back to consiousness, it's starting to annoy me" Demanded Beerus with a tick mark on his forehead, reminding him that fact was getting annoying.

Vegeta did a fast slap on Trunks head, who with a grunt recovered conciousness.

"So-sorry"

"Hmph!, now that we have confirmed something about this guy, we have to think of something before something happens" Vegeta sternly propose to the others as they could only think what will they do against someone like that.

"Son, Vegeta, had you sensed his ki somewhere?" Asked Piccolo in doubt, he knew they were capable of doing that.

"I don't know Piccolo, his ki feels divine, but also feels very strange" answered Goku sincerely.

"What do you mean by that?!" Asked Beerus a little impatient.

"I'm with Kakarot this time, his ki feels somehow like a combination of divine and normal ki, alongside other energies we've never felt before, mostly that dark aura around him"

"We can sense him, but the thing is, that when we sense him, he feels like his ki is disperse in multiple places, and I can't clearly identify where is he exactly". Answered both Goku and Vegeta in an explainable way, they were confused of how his energy acted.

"Dispersed huh?, so in other words, his energy acts like it knows your searching him" Whiss added as a conclusion.

"Exactly" both older saiyans affirmed in unison.

"Hm, now that makes it more difficult" the hakaishin said now convinced of his doubts.

"Are, what are you guys doing here?!" Asked a blue haired woman of great features, known as Vegeta's wife, who got out of her laboratory greatly confused of their presence.

This was possible, because they were exactly located at Capsule Corp's HQ, known as Bulma's house.

And she wasn't alone.

"Goku-san, tell me reason why you disappear out of nowhere!!" Chi-chi exclaimed angry, and worried of her husband actions.

"How much did you heard?!" Beerus exclaimed to the group of newcomers, who were the two older womans, Kid Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Videl and Pan, Krillin and No.18 and somewhere in the background Pillaf and his gang.

"Heard what exactly?" Asked Krillin confused.

"I only listened about some guy that Goku-san couldn't find" answered 18 with a hint of confusion.