Chapter XX: A demon appears, Encounter with the black beared pirate

Umbras base - Training zone

Another day arrived, strangely peacefull as the warriors could describe. 4 am of the morning, we found ourselves in the training zone, being utterly covered in dust, provoked by two teens brawling, as they spar for learning.

"Not bad Izuku, you seriously know how to become annoying in battle" Asta said, as he was guarded up with his demon slayer, a little bruised of the battle that began an hour ago.

"And you are as deadly as your swords Asta, heavy hitter with deadly strike" Midoriya said as well, being also bruised and with some cut marks on his clothes, although some slashes clearly noticeable in his chest, having received some by his partner.

'Even if he's a brawler type, his battle style is delicate and massively dangerous, a simple second distracted was enough to almost made me loose' thought Asta, as he remembered how a simple clear dust cloud was enough for Midoriya to almost render him unconscious, as he barely dodged his strikes.

'He has a very low technique with his swords, but it's completely compensated by his massive strenght and toughness, knocking him out it's almost impossible, especially with his stubbornness' thought Midoriya, as he had analised the battle style of Asta, being mostly offensive, but his natural toughness being the key for his survival.

As they ended their thoughts, both teens decided to guard up once again, this time Asta summoning his demon dweller, making Midoriya realise that he was going more serious, as he also released the 20% of his full cowl, as he was fighting mainly with his 10%.

"Midoriya, how about we speed up the phase?" Asked the knight, as he prepared to strike.

"Be my guest, knight" our hero said, entering in a capoeira style battle stance, ready to attack.

After a couple of seconds of silence, both teens dashed with a battle roar, being now just centimeters near each other, this brawl was seen by a sleepy Boruto and an asleep Eri, who was layed on his lap, spectating the brawl as the ninja 'analised' the battle.

'God dammit guys, how can you keep yourselves up at this hour?!' The ninja thought in annoyance, as he didn't expect his partners to train that early in the morning.

'Apart that I have to babysit Eri while you brawl'

As he was having his thoughts, in order to not fall asleep, our duo was technically clashing in combat, as Midoriya was dodging elegantly Asta's slashes, as well as countering with blows or kicks, that Asta received, but not to avail to stop him to try to strike the hero down.

'Damm, how is can he be this good?!, even the demon dweller can't absorb his energy' thought Asta, as he later backed off in order to dodge a round kick towards his face, now panting tired and clearly in pain of receiving so many blows and kicks.

"You are clearly strong and tough Asta, but those won't work if you don't know how to fight correctly" Midoriya explained, as he deactivated OFA, making Asta trying to strike but plump in the ground in defeat, thanks to the pain.

"*pant* How?, *pant* How are you so good at this, even with such low level of power boost?!" The knight asked, as he was clearly shocked of how easily he was defeated by Izuku.

"Because I'm not relying purely in power Asta-" Izuku began to explain, as he sit in lotus position in front of Asta, as the mentioned layed to recover.

"Power is surely a main part of being a strong warrior, but it becomes nothing more than useless if it's not used properly. In order to use it properly, it needs skill and technique, launching blows and slashes blindly will only make you sloppy and predictable, but with technique, that becomes the opposite, precise and completely inevitable. You are tough, but at a certain limit, you have also need to know how to block any blow in order to make that gap longer. You know how to fight long ranged magicians and swordsmans, but martial arts require the things I've told you before, if not, your an easy opponent" Midoriya ended his explanation, as now Asta was fully recovered and sat like his partner, having analised his words, as he knew he was used of nulifying magic and blocking swords, but blows and kicks was other story, this being obvious as all his spars he had with Midoriya, everytime he gets utterly defeated easily, as he saw the changes in techniques each time they spared.