Chapter Fifteen

Caroline came out from behind the brush of the bushes and the bark from the trees to see Henry, Victor, and Belch on the other side beating up Mike.

It looks like she made it just in time, Henry had pinned Mike down and had grabbed a rock from the ground, hovering it over his own head.

Thinking fast Caroline took a rock from the ground and threw it over to hit Henry in the head.

Which it succeeded, it knocked Henry off his feet, and caught him off balance as he stumbled to the ground.

The rest of the group saw and was in awe at their friend for doing that.

"Nice throw."Stanley complimented her.

"Thanks.''She replied glancing at him with a small smile before turning to help Mike up.

She went down and grabbed his hand then she pulled him further over to their side of the creek. She was glad that she made it in time, and even a minute later Mike would have a rock to the skull.

After she helped Mike she came back to the front with the rest of the losers ready for anything that she knew would come.

She watched as Victor and Belch helped a bleeding Henry up as the three still looked at the losers in shock, before giving them a disgusting smirk.

"You losers are trying to hard they'll do you just got to ask nicely. Like I did."Henry said, grasping onto his privates.

Caroline wrinkled her nose in disgust, then she rolled her eyes.

He wishes.

Ben let out a animalistic scream before chucking a rock at Henry, it hit the top of his head and he stumbled back once more.

The losers quickly grabbed all the rocks that they could find and began chucking and throwing them at Henry, Victor, and Belch.

"ROCK WAR."Richie screamed out before being hit square in the forehead with a rock.

He fell to the ground groaning. Before he got back up and continued to chuck rocks across the stream.

Caroline picked up a few rocks before chucking them at Henry. She successfully hit Henry in the head with one, and another in the shoulder.

But what she didn't see was the rock being thrown her way by Belch, and soon before she could see it, it hit her straight into the shoulder.

She fell back onto the grass, and held onto her shoulder and winced at the pain it shot out as soon as she covered it with her pale hand.

Bill, who saw the whole thing, chucked a huge rock at Belch, hitting him in his own shoulder before going towards Caroline to help.

He fell to his knees next to her and pulled her chin up with his two fingers, to get her to look at him.

They made eye contact and it seemed like it was only them two now, lost in their own little world, not hearing anything around them.

Caroline snapped out of her trance and looked down at her shoulder to see blood starting to flow down it, but she shook it off and got back up with the help of Bill.

The two got up and helped fight back, until Victor and Belch ran away and left Henry defeated on the rocks.

The two looked at each other before Caroline snapped back and went to help Eddie with Mike.

The group walked away one by one, until it was just Richie left.

"Go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole."He yelled, then stuck both of his middle fingers in the air before walking away.