Chapter One

Caroline stared out into nothingness. You could say she was a bit of a loner and you could say that she was a loser.

She really didn't care all that much about the name calling. Caroline was bullied all of her fourteen years of living, and so she just got used to it.

Caroline, although, did feel like a complete freak from time to time, she always had her friends there for her to tell her different.

Her friends you might say are quite the character.

First you have Eddie Kaspbrak, who was quite the germaphobe, and his mother was super overprotective of him and his health.

She always made sure that he had all of his medicines, although he really didn't need all the medicine and that he was always home at the right time.

Next you have Stanley Uris, who was a Rabbi's son and was always wearing a kippah.

Stanley Uris was someone who always looked neat and dressed cleaner then others.

He was, rather, the more quiet type in the small group of five and he was always rolling his eyes at his friends bickering and always had a sarcastic or smart comment to tell his friends.

Richie Tozier was a person who had quite a mouth on him and he is always making jokes about Eddie's mother.

You could say that Richie was quite a dirty minded boy and had no filter, what so ever.

Richie was always seen in a hideous hawaiian button up with a t-shirt underneath.

Richie was always the one who couldn't help but to argue with Eddie every chance he got and he knew that Eddie gets riled up really easily.

And last but not least, Bill Denbrough, to Caroline Forbes, Bill Denbrough was the nicest and sweetest boy that she had ever met.

Bill was rather the quiet boy, who didn't really talk all that much, due to his stutter.

Caroline has had a crush on Bill since the sixth grade, and she didn't want him to know.

She was scared to see what he would say back, although she already knew that he wouldn't share the same feelings.

Bill had never shown any signs of having any feelings for her, so she just assumed that he didn't like her back.

She had always thought she wouldn't be good enough for him.

She had always admired Bill for his bravery and determination, although she herself wasn't brave enough to tell him how she felt.

Caroline was then broke out of her thoughts as she heard her bedroom door slam open, she spun around in her desk chair and came face to face with her little brother, Liam.

"Hey Line."Liam said with his usual cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"Hey Liam, what's up."She replied, tucking a strand of her brownish blonde hair behind her ear as she looked down at her brother with her bright blue eyes.

"Can you make me a paper boat, please."Liam begged as he gave Caroline his infamous puppy dog eyes.

Caroline giggled at his cuteness before nodding her head, Liam's eyes brightened and he started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Liam, calm down."Caroline said sternly as she grabbed her notebook and ripped out a page of it.

"Go get the wax, please."Caroline said to her brother as she began binding the paper into a boat shape.

"In the cellar."Liam asked worriedly, playing with his fingers.

"You want it to float don't you."Caroline questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

"Ok, fine."Liam exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air dramatically, before he turned around to grab a flashlight from Caroline's desk, before running down the stairs and into the basement.

Caroline waited patiently for Liam to return as she continued to fold the paper back into the shape of a boat.

Liam came sprinting into Caroline's room with the box of wax tightly grasped into the palms of his hands.

Once Liam handed the wax over to Caroline, she grabbed a paintbrush and dipped it into the can of wax before spreading it across the paper.

She tapped the brush on the lid of the can to stop the wax from dripping on the floor, before handing it over to Liam, who gave her a thankful grin.

"There you go, she's already captain." Caroline said as she held up the handmade boat and turned it to hand over to Liam.

"She?" Liam asked gently with a curious gleam in his eyes, wondering what Caroline meant.

"You call boats she."Caroline explained further, smiling down at Liam.

"She, thanks Caroline."Liam said as he pulled her into an embrace, she smiled into the hug, not knowing that it was going to be the last one.

They pulled away and Liam turned and hurriedly ran to grab his walkie talkie and started running out of Caroline's room.

"See you later. Bye."Liam said as he made his way downstairs to put on his raincoat and boots.

Caroline walked over to grab her own walkie talkie and she walked up to the window to see Liam running down the porch stairs.

Liam turned and looked at the window to Caroline's room and waved before turning around and placing the boat in the water.

"Be careful." Caroline said in the walkie talkie before she watched as Liam ran down the street, following a little behind the boat.

Caroline turned away from the window and headed back towards towards her original spot, but she grabbed a book to read, so that she wouldn't get bored, before she plopped back into her spot and opened the book to begin something interesting.

Hopefully.

Soon Line's eyes started to grow heavy and she soon let the darkness take over.

Not knowing.

That her little brother was gone.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Like

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

     Sorry that it's a little short!😁