Chapter Twenty

The old door creaked open with the push of Bill's hand.

The four walked into the house, and glanced around at the inside. The group had decided to draw straws to see who would go into the old creepy house, it just so happened to be Bill, Carrie, Richie, and Eddie.

Carrie's grip tightened on Bill's hand, and he glanced at her to see fear in her eyes, which he squeezed her hand back in reassurance.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky we aren't measuring dicks."Richie complained.

"Beep Beep, Richie."Carrie snapped back at him shakily.

"Shut up, Richie."Eddie agreed, holding onto his inhaler tightly.

"I can smell it."Eddie gagged out.

"Don't breathe through your mouth."Richie warned.

"Why?"Eddie asked, curiously walking into another room.

"Because then your eating it."Richie joked, causing Eddie to gag again and take a breath from his inhaler.

Caroline rolled her eyes at the glasses wearing boy, before letting go of Bill's hand and wondering into a different room.

Bill, however, didn't realize she had let go of his hand, as Eddie and him walked towards Richie who turned pale and breathing heavily.

"W-what?"Bill questioned, walking up next to Richie with Eddie behind him.

"It says I'm missing."Richie stammered out shakily.

Bill looked over Richie's shoulder, to find a missing poster with Richie's face on the cover.

"You're not missing R-Richie."Bill tried to reason with the raven haired boy, but he didn't listen.

"Police department, city of Derry, that's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my name."Richie shrieked.

"Calm down this isn't real!''Bill said, grasping for the paper.

"That's my age, that's the date. What the fuck, am I going to go missing?"Richie screamed.

Bill yanked the paper out of his grasp and tossed it to the side then he turned back to Richie.

"Richie look at me. Th-that isn't real, It's playing tricks on you."Bill said, gripping on the boy's shoulders.

The three boys grew quiet at the sound of someone from upstairs shouting for help. The three shared a look before beginning to make their way upstairs, not noticing the blonde's disappearance.

While the three boys where upstairs, Caroline had walked into a room downstairs curiously wanting to see the inside.

She glanced around the room, and noticed how filthy and unclean it was.

Their was a dusty chair in the corner, that looked as if it hadn't been touched in years. There were cobwebs all over the room, and a dusty broken window on one of the walls.

She didn't hear the sound of the door slowly closing behind her before it was too late. She jumped at the sound, and spun around in her place.

She immediately got scared when she realized it. She rushed to the door, and grasped onto the handle to try and open it.

It was like it was sealed shut, which made her even more terrified. She wanted Bill to be there for her, but he wasn't.

"Bill! Eddie! Richie! Someone!"She screamed out to no one. She started crying, tears dripped down her cheeks and fell to the ground in a heap.