Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Let them go."Beverly rasped out, sick and tired of the clown already.

"No, I'll take them. I'll take all of you, as I feast on your fear as I feed off your fear. Or you just leave us be, I'll take them, only them. And you'll all grow up and live happy lives, until old age takes you back to the weeds."It spoke, tightening It's grip on Carrie and Bill.

"Leave...W-We were the o-ones that dragged you in-to this m-mess. I-Im so s-s-s-sorry."Bill rasped, barely able to speak with the grip on his neck.

"Go!"Caroline shrieked out as well, she tried to grab a hold of Bill's hand, ready to sacrifice her life to save her friends lives.

Bill glanced down when he felt a hand on his arm, he grabbed a hold of the girl's hand.

"Guys, we can't."Beverly said, looking around at the others, who were silent for a long moment.

That was until Richie stood up to his feet.

"I told you Bill. I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead house, about made me lose one of my best friends, and now..."He said, as he walked around counting on his fingers, before walking towards the pile of junk.

"I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."He finished as he pulled out a metal bat from the junk pile.

The clown, who glared at Richie, threw Bill and Caroline to the side like rag dolls, before he began to sprang towards Richie.

"Welcome to the Loser's Club, asshole."Richie screamed out before swinging the bat right into the clown's pale complexion.

After that, the clown turned to Mike who rushed forward with a rusty pike, tried to take a swing, but long tongue like things, came out of It's mouth.

Mike heard the familiar sounds of his parents voices making him want to cry out. Stanley who saw this quickly grabbed another pole from the ground and swung at Pennywise's making him lose grip on Mike.

It then turned his attention towards Stanley as he turned into the lady in the picture of his dad's office. Stanley let out a battle cry, before swinging at the clown again.

Mike went to try and hit the clown once more but was tripped to the ground. The clown's arms turned into crab like arms as he tried to stab Mike, who rolled away each time.

Ben quickly grabbed a pole and ran up from behind to stab the clown in the back, making it scream out as blood flew up in the air.

Then bandaged like paper wrapped around Ben's head making him trapped. Bill's grabbed onto a chain of metal, and hit It with it. The losers then all began hitting the clown with it until it turned into the leper and spewed black goo all over Eddie.

Caroline wanted to gag so badly, but she swallowed it up.

Eddie felt some of the disgusting substance in his mouth as he spit it out, then shot a angered glare at the clown.

"I'm gonna kill you."He screamed, before kicking it right in the forehead.

The clown backed away before landing in front of Beverly, he looked up at her, with the face of her father, Alvin.

"Hi, Bevvy. Are you still my little gi-"He was cut off by the screaming of Beverly as she shoved a rusty pole straight down It's throat.

She quickly backed away after that, and the clown spat out the pole filed with saliva.

"Oh shit."Eddie screamed out.

And finally the clown turned towards Caroline, who had a pole at ready in her hand.

The clown turned into Liam, making the girl's heart tighten.

"This is your fault, Carrie. All of it is."The little boy squeaked out as he shot her a evil glare.

Caroline tightened her grip on the pole, before shooting the 'boy' a glare herself.

She rushed over to the boy until she was right in front of him.

"It wasn't my fault."She bellowed out before also shoving a pole down It's throat.

The clown spat it out, before crawling behind him until he approached a hole in the ground.

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly, because s-s-she wasn't afraid. And we aren't either. Not anymore. Now you're the one who's afraid, because you are gonna starve."Bill spat out, as the Losers watched the clown weaken.

Stanley handed over his pole to Bill, as they silently decided that he would be doing the honours. The clown chanted out the tongue twister that Bill had used to help with his stuttering.

Just as Bill was going to hit the clown It fell down the well with one final word being said.

"Fear."

Caroline and Bill embraced each other for a few minutes before Eddie interrupted them.

"Guys, guys. The kids are coming down."The Losers looked up and sure enough they were.

Caroline noticed something in the corner of her eye, and turned towards the object.

She dropped her pole to the ground and covered her mouth with her hand, tears forming in her eyes.

"Bill."She cried out. Bill looked over and notcied that the girl was walking towards the pile. He quickly followed when, he too noticed something.

The two fell on their knees next to each other as they both picked up to different colored jackets. One yellow and one blue.

The two then broke down as they clung onto the other, since they finally got their conclusion on their little brothers.

They were truly, gone. Deceased. Dead. Never coming back.

The losers all wrapped their arms around the young couple as they all mourned for the loss of the two little 7 year olds.

In the middle of the sewer.

Not caring about anything else, other then the truth.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Like

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

A/N:Next chapter is going to be the last chapter sadly 😔😔😪😪🥺🥺😭😭😭, but I'll be working on my Richie Tozier book as soon as I finish this book up. And the chapter will be shorter than the rest, but it'll be okay.👍👍

Love you guys!😘😘