Chapter Ten

Caroline was sitting down on her beach towel next to Beverly, reading her book. It was called Twilight.

She was deep into it and was enjoying it quite a lot, although she didn't quite like Edward and Bella together.

She thought that Bella and Jacob would be a better ship.

"Wow."Carrie said, as she turned a page in the book.

"What?"Beverly said looking over at Carrie pulling down her sunglasses.

Carrie closed the book, and marked her spot for later, then she turned towards Beverly.

"Bella deserves better than Edward."Carrie replied putting her book in her backpack.

"Who's that."Beverly asked, curiously.

"Edward's a vampire that is dating Bella, which she is human."Carrie explained shortly.

"Ok. What do you mean she deserves better?"Beverly asked, as she glanced at Carrie's backpack, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I honestly think that she would be better off with Jacob."Carrie said as she crossed her arms around her chest.

"Who's Jacob?"Beverly asked.

"Bella's best friend, also he's a werewolf."Carrie replied.

Beverly nodded.

Bill enjoyed watching Carrie talk about something that makes her eyes light up like diamonds.

He always watched her every little move, and he thought it was cute to see her so interested in a book.

Although, Bill still had his doubts with the person she likes. He was hoping it was him, but he thought it was nearly impossible for a girl like her to like a boy like himself.

He had a terrible stutter, which made him angry at himself that he couldn't even finish a sentence because of it.

He thought he was a lanky, pale boy, who shouldn't even have a chance with a pretty girl like Carrie.

She deserves better than me as a best friend, but out of all the kids in the school.

Why?

Why would she choose him, of all people in the town.

To be her best friend.

Bill snapped out of his thoughts, shaking his head, sighing.

He pushed all the negative thoughts out of his mind, before going back to looking at Carrie.

The two girls have been talking for quite a while, knowing that the boys where looking at them but they ignored it.

Now they thought that now would be a good time to joke with the boys.

They counted to three before they both turned their heads towards the boys, who all quickly turned their heads to look at anything but the girls.

They all thought that they were slick, but the girls had known that they were staring for quite a while.

Carrie watched as Richie started to pull things out of Ben's bag.

First there was a post card, that had the Derry's small town on it. Richie looked over at Ben with a cheeky grin.

"Who sent you this?"Richie asked.

"No one."Ben said quickly, before yanking the card out of the raven haired boy's grasp.

Richie wasn't done yet though, he snooped further into the other boy's bag, before pulling out a dark blue folder.

"What's with the history project?"Eddie asked as all the boy's and two girls attention turned towards them.