Chapter Nineteen

Caroline pulled up to the Denbrough's house the next morning a bit earlier than the others.

Bill had said to the group at the fairground to meet him at his house the next day to show them something he had found.

She dismounted her bike and rang the door. She bit her bottom lip, impatiently waiting until she heard the door unlocking.

The door swung open to reveal Bill Denbrough in blue jean shorts and a red and black flannel and white converse.

He looked confused, but moved out of the way to allow her to walk in his house. She stepped into the gloomy feeling house.

"I decided to come a bit early, if that's alright with you."She said, looking over her shoulder at Bill.

"It's fine."He replied before the two headed up to his room.

The two hung out in his room for another half hour chatting, laughing, and just chilling.

The two soon left the house and headed into Bill's garage to began Bill's plan. He explained it to her beforehand. The two dragged out the old projector that was in there.

Then set it up in the middle of the room, before they started hearing bikes dropping outside seeing Beverly, Richie, Stanley, and Eddie appoarching them.

"Hey guys."Caroline said, as soon as the four approached the two in the garage. They asked what to do to help, and so the six began putting up sheets over the window and as soon as Ben and Mike pulled up they pulled down the garage door.

Ben handed Bill a projector slide of 'old Derry' and Bill slid it into the projector.
The group spread around the room to take a seat.

Caroline took her place next to Bill, because one she wanted to, and two she had nowhere else to seat.

The picture of old Derry soon showed up on the screen, attracting all eyes to it.

"Look that's where G-G-Georgie disappeared, then L-Liam. There's the Black S-spot. Everywhere it h-happens... it's all c-c-connected by the sewers and they all meetup at-.''Bill explained, pointing at the projector, before being cut off.

"The Well House."Ben spoke up, his eyes widening in realization.

"It's in the house on Neibolt street."Stanley confirmed, with his voice cracking.

"You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep."Richie questioned, jokingly.

"I hate that place. It always feels It's watching me."Beverly said, rubbing her sweaty hands on her knees.

"Agreed."Caroline said, glancing at the redhead.

Caroline heard the sound of Eddie's inhaler puffing and turned towards Eddie, seeing him taking multiple puffs from it.

"Eddie?"She called out to him, worriedly.

"That's where I saw it? That's where I saw the clown."He rasped out, breathless.

"T-t-that's where it lives."Bill confirmed.

"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there."Stanley said.

Eddie frantically stood up and faced the group. "Can we stop talking about this? I-I-I can barely breathe. Its summer. We're kids! I can barely breathe. I'm about to have a asthma attack! I'm not doing this!"He exclaimed, before ripping the project paper down with the palm of his hand.

"What the hell! Put the map back."Bill ordered, only earning a shake of the head from Eddie.

Suddenly the projector started clicking, confusing the group.