Chapter Three

Caroline still couldn't believe that her six year old baby brother was truly gone, she had thought at one point that it was all just a nightmare that she so badly wanted to wake up from, but she knew it wasn't a nightmare.

She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around herself, then laid down on her back, and began looking at the ceiling once again.

Bill came walking in her room to see her in that position, and he sighed before walking over to lay next to her.

"I miss him."Caroline cried out as she began crying in her hands once more.

Bill looked over at her, hopeless at trying to make her feel better.

He just wrapped his arms around her and tried to calm her down, but he knew that she was far from being calm.

After about an hour Caroline has finally calmed down, much to Bill's relief, and soon they both fell asleep wrapped up in each other's arms.

Caroline and Bill woke up the next morning to the sun shining down through the cracks in Caroline's curtains, although it wasn't such a bright day for the two at all.

If anything Bill and Carrie were gloomier then the day before.

The two reluctantly got out of her bed and Bill left to go to his house to change into something different for school.

Caroline changed into some light blue shorts and a yellow striped t-shirt.

She sat on her bed as she pulled on her worn out white converse, as she was lacing up her shoes she then heard another knock on the door.

Caroline decided that she would attend school that day, and that she needed the distraction.

She grabbed her backpack and headed downstairs to the front door.

She swung it open and there stood Bill with his bike up next to him with his hands on the handlebars to keep it up and steady.

He wore some worn out blue jeans with a plain white long sleeve shirt with green sleeves, and his classic worn out white converse.

Caroline stepped down the stairs slowly as she walked over to her blue bike.

She yanked it up and swung her leg over to the other side and started her way to school.

Bill followed closely behind her with worry sketched on his face, he wanted to talk to her, but he decided against it and kept quiet the whole way there.

Once the two arrived they hooked their bikes in the bike rack before walking into the school side by side.

The two had all the same classes, so that's what they did that whole morning, before lunch approached.

The two sat at their usual table in the far back as they waited on the other three to arrive.

"Hey Bill."Caroline asked as she looked to her side, Bill's eyes widened in shock that she had finally spoken up.

Truth was, Carrie was silent during the whole morning was because she was deep in her thoughts about Liam.

She wanted to search for him. To find him and bring him home.

Even though she had doubts about the possibility of him even being alive, but she pushed that to the side.

She knew that she shouldn't give up that fast and lose hope so quickly.

She was determined to bring back Liam no matter the cost of what it might take.

Even if she lost her life for him, she would do it in a heartbeat. She would jump in front of a bullet for anyone.

And she would always stand up for her friends no matter if she would end up beaten half to death by Henry Bowers and his group, or being slut-shamed by Greta and her bitches.

She would do it all if that's what it took to keep her loved ones and friends safe and secured.

"Y-yeah."He asked quietly, looking her in the eyes.

"I'm really grateful to have you as my best friend."Bill cringed at the word 'friend' but Caroline didn't notice, which was to Bill's relief.

You see what Caroline didn't know was that Bill had been crushing on her since the fourth grade.

Although Bill was crushing on her he didn't want her to find out.

He didn't want to be faced with rejection, because Bill knew that she just wanted to be best friends and nothing else, but little did he know.

Bill had thought that she was the prettiest girl that he had ever seen, that her smile could light up any room, and how she was so understanding.

He thought that she was the kindest person that he had ever met, and that she was so selfless.

Bill had thought of himself as just a loser and too lame for her, while she felt like she didn't deserve him.

Bill wanted to tell her how he felt, but he just never had the confidence or the guts to blurt it out to her, so he just pushed his feelings deep inside of his chest.

To Bill Denbrough, Caroline Grace Forbes, was perfect.

And to Caroline Forbes, William Denbrough, was her everything.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Like

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow