Principal's Office

Hola amigos! This is Maddie's principal. Once again, these pics don't belong to me and have been taken from the internet. There will be a/n at the end.  Hope you like this chap! adios amigos. 

Maddie's POV-

I turn and leave the crime scene. I know I would get in trouble at home, but I don't care about that now. I turn to see Eli hot on my heels. I wait for him to come, panting. He tells me "You remember that Ben and Andy are in our AP Chem, right?" I face-palm myself. "How could you forget!" I scold myself. "It's fine Mads. I'll help you avoid them." Eli offers. I nod and hug him saying "You are seriously the best friend of all time."

He chuckles causing me to laugh with him. I remind him "We have to get to class. Wouldn't be good to be late for class on our first day. Not that it matters for me." I mutter in the end. He laughs so hard he clutches me and almost falls on the floor before I catch him. I tell him "Get up. Or else that bimbo might catch up with us." I giggle, as that brings him back to reality. He straightens up and we walk to class.

I enter the class with Eli by my side, to see that the teacher was an old man who was fast asleep! I thank god for letting us off introductions and walk up to the last bench. I started taking my books out when I noticed Ben and Andy walk in. I slammed my head on the table and didn't look up until I heard Ben laugh.

I looked at Ben, confusion and relief written all over my face. He turned back and says "Hey sis. Good punches you threw today." I raise my eyebrows silently asking him "You're not going to tell Will?" He replies "Oh no! I'm telling Will. You're not getting off so easily."

I huff and pull out the twin card "You're supposed to be my twin brother. So, you're supposed to cover up for me." Eli chuckles along with Ben and Andy. "I agree with Maddie." Eli says sticking up for me. I hug him and look at Ben. "Fine. I won't tell Will but it's only because it's your first day," I roll my eyes and say "Fine."

I pull out my AP Chem textbook and start studying. Mainly to avoid talking with my annoying twin brother. I see Eli do the same and the period passes with the two of us studying, with random interruptions from Ben and Andrew.

We walk out of the class when I hear Mr. Rickman voice from the speaker "Madison Winchester and Elliot Drew in my office now." We both knew that it was because I 'hit' Ashlee "Why is the principal calling you?" I asked. I was the one who slammed her on the locker. We walked to the principal's office after many failed attempts at convincing Eli to go to class.

I knocked on the door and entered after hearing a faint "Come in." I flashed a small smile at the principal "Sit down." He said. "What's this I hear about you hurting a fellow a student Ms. Winchester?" He asked. I chuckle nervously and say "Well, she slapped me first. I was just ignoring her because she was being rude to me. But she got annoyed and slapped me and the rest is history.

I left out Eli's name out of my sentence purposefully. I guess Mr. Rickman noticed because he asked "Mr. Drew, I heard you were there too?" Eli replied, "I was Mr. Rickman and if Madison gets punished I should too." I mentally face- palm myself at Eli's loyalty.

Mr. Rickman says with aserious expression on his face "This is your first day, so you will be let off,not without detention though. But you will not be let off so easily next time."He warns. "Thanks for letting us know there will be a next time sir." Ilaugh softly, loud enough so only Eli could hear me.

WORD COUNT- 693