Beach

That's Maddie's outfit minus the sunglasses. hope you like this chapter. stay safe! (i edited it from 'park' to 'beach' as i didnt find any parks in NJ where she lives.) sorry for those read it before editing.

********

Maddie's POV-

I was on my laptop surfing for new wallpapers. My life is that uneventful. When the bell rang causing me to jump up in excitement. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. "Hey Jody!" I said giving her a hug after ushering her in. "Hey!" she replied hugging me back.

We let go and I told her "Let me introduce you to my brothers." "Brothers?" she asked furrowing her brow in confusion. "Yeah, I have six brothers." I laughed. She widened her eyes in astonishment. "They're in the living room." I said guiding her there. She nodded and followed me to the living room.

We entered the living room and saw all my brothers watching 'The Office' on TV. "Hey guys." I said causing them to look away from the TV. "Guys meet Jody my new friend." I introduced Jody. "That's William my oldest brother, Damon and Jay they're twins second oldest, Cameron and Matt a year older than us and Ben my twin brother." I said introducing my brothers.

She waved shyly as all my brothers waved or said "Hey." And went back to watching TV. I shook my head and asked her "Wanna go up to my room or do you wanna go to the beach?" "The beach, I love listening to the waves." She said grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "Ok cool. Lemme tell my brothers." she nodded. "Hey guys. I'm going to the beach with Jody." I told them. "sure." Will said. "But you have to be back by 7:00." I nodded and grabbed Cam's old varsity jacket that was now mine. I pulled it on, and Jody and I exited the house and made our way to the beach. We walked along the gravelly path playing 20 questions. 

I asked her first. "What's your favorite color?" "rose gold and silver." She replied, "What about you?" "blue and grey. "I replied to her question. By the time we finished the game we had reached the beach. We made our way over to the seats that were kept there and sat down continuing to talk about our lives.