Moving Out

Cameron's POV-

I entered the house nervously wiping a bead of sweat from my forehead. I saw everyone sitting in the living room doing their own things. I cleared my throat grabbing everyone's attention. I smiled nervously as I said "I have an announcement for ya'll. I'm moving out." I let out a nervous laugh as my eyes darted from one person to the other to see their expressions.

Why, I was so tensed about moving out which is something everyone does at one point. That's because we all became a tight knit family after Dad and Ethan died. "Where are you moving to and why?" Will asked with a calm face.

"I'm moving to the college hostel because I guess I want to stand on my own two feet." I said. Will nodded and asked, "Have you told mom?" I shook my head and replied "No, not yet. You guys are the first I told." Matthew got up and slung his arm around me. "I support you fully baby brother." He smirked giving me a noogie.

I groaned rubbing my head and wacked the back of my brothers, head grinning. Matt raised his hand before Jay interfered and said "Alright, let's stop this before it becomes a full blown, WWE match." Matt and I grinned at him innocently. "So, when're you moving? Because seriously I cannot wait to eat an Oreo and peanut butter combo peacefully." Ben said giving a crooked grin.

"Ah, you don't mind if your amazing big brother moves out just for Oreo's and peanut butter which, may I add is a disgusting combo." I replied placing a hand on my heart feigning hurt. "No, but seriously when are you moving?" He asked. "Tomorrow?" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Everyone's eyes widened at my statement. I looked at Maddie who had sadness in her eyes which quickly replaced by determination. Why? I don't know. "Well, if you are moving tomorrow then we'll decorate the house beautifully and put up pictures of me everywhere, so you come right back." she said standing up wobbling slightly and grinned at the last part.

"Genius!" Ben cried giving her a high-five as everyone shook with laughter. I twisted my neck and head in a shakey manner that showed that I was shaking my head. Why? Again, I don't know. Maybe because the author decided to make the narrator a nut case?

********

Heyyy everybody! I have my exams coming up so a lot of my time went in studying for them, so I couldn't upload. but, please keep reading because this story is going to get interesting soon. Oh, and I changed the cover for the book, tell me what you think about it. And, don't be silent readers. Hope you liked the chapter. Stay safe! 😷