[ Chapter 13 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Ein! " I scream as he falls to the ground with the bullet on his chest.

Trevor hold me back, I elbow him and turn around, I grab the barrel of the gun and hit his wrist as he let go of the gun, I elbow his face but he dodge and hit the gun away from my hand, he then bend over and grab my leg as I go over his shoulder.

" Hey!, Put me down! " I hit his back and he runs to the gate down to another path.

I see Zenix and Kiyoshi running after us, I struggle to his grip around my leg.

" Put me down Trevor! " I scream.

He made a turn and enter at a back of a building, we enter in some kind of janitor and he put me down. I was about to get up and run when he push em back and I fall as my head hit the glass jar and it shattered.

I groan in pain as I see blood trickling down, he pick me up and pin me against the wall.

He covers my mouth and I pant.

" You have no idea what position you put me in! " He said.

I push his hand away.

" You drive me into murder, you deserve it " I said.

" I wasn't the one holding the knife " he said.

" But you were with me!, By the second Clark came home you ran out the back door! " I try to hit him but he grab my hand and pin it against the wall.

" I told you to come with me and you froze! "

" Then you could've drag me away with you! "

" Y/n, I need you to stay calm for me, Kiyoshi and Zenix is on their way " I hear Melody through my earbud.

Trevor then looks down to my neck and take off the collar, he smash it on the wall next to me. I flinch facing away so the glass wouldn't get in my eyes.

" You really think you'll get away with this? " I face back to him.

" Y/n, I need you to tell me where you are " Melody said.

" I wouldn't have been caught if you didn't track me down! " He said.

I look behind him to see a sign of an old restaurant sign.

" You will go down, your think hiding in this park grill restaurant in a janitor closet is the best hiding spot?, Your better than this " I said.

" You don't tell me what's best for me " he hit my head on the wall.

I yelp.

He then put his hand inside my jacket and take out my bottle of pills.

" How's your brain injury? " He asked.

" So your keep tracking of my medical records now? " I asked.

He opens the cap and pour it inside the bucket full of water, he drops the bottle on the floor and there was some left inside.

" No! " I reach for his hand but he keeps me still against the wall.

" What happened to you?, We both have always have gone through everything together " he said.

" Not after when you abandoned me in my house full of my siblings dead body, including my baby sister! " I shout.

" I was there for you! "

" Like hell you were! " I scream.

" You were never there!, The last time I ran into you was when you cut Ein open and put a drug inside him! "