[ Chapter 28 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" What's wrong? " Nick asked as I pressed my lips into a line.

I sighed.

" You do realize you just kissed your best friend's supposedly called girlfriend here and convince her to make out with you for the past fifteen minutes " I pointed to myself.

" Your the one who is sitting on top off me " he gesture to our position right now.

I sighed and about to get off when he wrap his arms around my waist.

" Don't worry, I like it " he said as he sit down on the couch.

" Let go of me " I push his arm off.

He move his arm away then I got off and sit down next to him. I cross my arms and lift my leg up on the table.

" Why didn't you tell me earlier in high school?, I would've gone away with you instead of Trevor " I said.

" My parents arranged a marriage with Kori, I never get the chance to confess " he said.

" It was a pretty rough time for you back then so does for me " I look up at him.

" Some people has to go through that " he looks down at me.

He was about to lean in when the front door open. Nick look away and I sit up to see Trevor entering the house.

" Your early " Nick said.

" I said by ten " he said and shut the door.

I look up at the clock and it's 10:12 am.

" Get out " he looks at Nick as he approaches.

Nick then stood up and grab his bag, on the table, I put my leg down and he walks up to Trevor.

" She's sex free " Nick said and Trevor pass him cash, he takes it then walk out of the house, closing the door behind him.

" Thank you! " He shouts and turn to me with a smile, I scoff and look away.

" So I'm just your toy huh? " I said.

" Of course not " he approaches me and sit down next to me.

My grip of Nick's phone is tight behind me, I got the chance to steal it when we were making out. I swallow a lump in my throat and look away as I slid it in between the cushion.

" What's wrong?, You look uncomfortable just now " he said.

" If I tell you, promise me you won't get mad? " I asked.

" I can't promise you but I'll try " he said.

" Nick he. . . . " I paused.

" What did he do? " He asked, I place my hand on his arm.

I sigh.

" Y/n tell me " he place his hand on my cheek.

" He kissed me " I said.

His expression changes into a serious one.

" I have to go– "

" Trevor! " I grab his hand and pull him back down to the couch.

" Let go " he said.

" Don't do this " I said.

" He kissed you Y/n! "

" And killing him helps? " I asked.

" Since when you care about me killing people? " He asked, I slide my hand off him.