[ Chapter 25 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Borderline personality disorder?, What's that? " I asked.

" When your friend left the room, you said that you felt numb like empty " Dr. Lucan said.

" Your making it sound like I'm crazy? " I asked.

" I'm not, you also said that you sometimes can't control your anger and all those other symptoms you described is all the symptoms for BPD " he said.

" So you think my brain injury caused this? " I asked.

" No, but I think it's something that you experience when you were a kid and we think the brain injury triggered it, did anyone in your life hurt you or left you that you can't let go? " He asked.

I lean back on the chair.

" My mom " I said.

" Wanna talk about it? " He asked.

" No " I said.

" Okay, I'm going to prescribe you a medication, we will manage the dosage as careful as possible so it won't trigger your seizures " he said.

" How long am I going to be on the meds? " I asked.

" Three weeks and we'll see how it goes when you return, I'll give you an appointment " he said.

I look at him as I hold the glass of water in my hand as I sit down on the wheel chair, the IV drip hanging next to me while I'm in the hospital gown.

I lean down and place the glass on the table.

" No " I lean back.

" I can help you- "

" I said no " I said.

He put down the clipboard on the table.

" Why? " He asked.

" What's the point of taking these medications if I have a year left to live? " I asked.

" You can at least make a family, don't you want to spend more time and have fun while you can? " He asked.

" I grew up in a fucked up life, my mom left when I was young, my dad became an alcoholic because of her, I took care seven of my siblings alone, I got manipulated, had a daughter whom I haven't seen in four years and my ex husband is scared of me, my dad is still an alcoholic and now his friend rehab hates him " I said.

" It seems like you have rehearsed that overnight " he said.

" Seems like it " I said.

" Give me a reason why I shouldn't reason with you " he said.

" Try to reason with me all you want but I've done a lot of things for my family and they return me the favor with nothing, I'm the problem here, that's why this brain injury is here for me, my death is my reward " I said.

He furrow his eyebrows.

I look up at the clock and it already has been an hour since I've entered this room.

" Our times up " I said.

He picks up the tablet and tap a few times on the screen, he then puts it down and a nurse comes in the room.

" I'll see your tomorrow Y/n " he said, I did a two finger salute then wink.

The nurse push my wheelchair out of the room.

~ Time Skip ~

" It still hurts " I sit down on the chair on my as Mitsunari put down my bag in the floor next to my closet.