5 | fireworks

"Heading out again? With your lover?" Donghyuck sang. Jeno looked at him and awkwardly chuckled. He nodded his head at him. Donghyuck widened his eyes. "So you admit it! It is a date then!"

"I meant to the heading out part! Not the lover!" Jeno said to Donghyuck. Donghyuck sighed.

"Whatever. Wait! So you're going to leave me alone for the project!" Donghyuck whined.

"I've already did my part of the project! You just got to do your part," Jeno said. Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Whatever. Bye Jeno," Donghyuck said. Jeno waved at him. He left the classroom. There was still sun outside. Jaemin suggested they go to the beach at night.

Jeno went to his apartment and changed his clothes. He left his apartment and went to Jaemin's house. He knocked on the door.

Jaemin's mother opens the door and sees Jeno standing there.

"Hello! Are you Jaemin's friend?" She asked. Jeno nodded his head. She smiled at him. "Wait right here! We'll call him!"

Jeno waited for around 5 minutes and Jaemin was at the front door.

"You're here! Are you ready to go to the beach!" Jaemin cheered. Jeno giggled and nodded his head. Jeno looked down and sees Jaemin holding a bag.

"What do you have in that bag?" Jeno asked.

"Fireworks," Jaemin smiled. Jeno widened his eyes as he was surprised. Jaemin saw his reaction and giggled. "Don't worry. They aren't dangerous."

Jeno simply nodded his head. They walked to the beach together while the sun was setting. As they arrived at the beach, they noticed that it was empty. No one was seen there but people were allowed to go there.

Jaemin ran towards the beach. Jeno didn't expect him to run. He had to follow him quickly. Jeno ran after him. Jaemin stopped and placed down the bag and ran towards the ocean. He started to slow down as he got closer.

Jeno stopped a few feet away from him. Jaemin stood still as he watched the water rise to his feet. He smiled despite the water being cold.

The moon was shinning brightly. Jeno loved the view, Jaemin in front of him and the moon as the background. Jaemin turned his body and looked at Jeno.

"Come on!" As Jaemin waved at him with a big smile. Jeno walked towards him and stood right next to him. Jeno suddenly felt the cold water touch his feet and jumped a bit.

Jaemin giggled as he found his reaction adorable to him. Jaemin splashed some water on Jeno's feet. Jeno looked at him with a shocked face.

"The water is cold! Why are you just letting your feet be there," Jeno told him. Jaemin shrugged.

"I still want to experience the ocean water touching my feet. Even if it's cold," Jaemin said as he looked down at the water. Jeno shook his head.

"Let's go back to the shore. We should lit up the fireworks," Jeno said. Jaemin looked at him and nodded his head.

They both walked back to where Jaemin had dropped the bag. Jaemin opened it and the fireworks were there.

"Most of them are sparklers. My mom didn't want us to bother other people if we set up the other fireworks," Jaemin said. He took out the only one big firework.

"We should play with the sparklers then. We could set up the firework as the big finale," Jeno suggested. Jaemin smiled and nodded his head.

Jaemin grabbed two sparklers and gave them to Jeno. He then grabbed two for himself. Jaemin grabbed the lighter that was inside the bag. He lit up Jeno's sparklers. He then held his close to Jeno's and like that all the sparklers were lit.

Jaemin smiled brightly. He started to run around. He was waving them around while Jeno followed right behind. They were waving the sparklers around, both of them giggling.

Sparkler slowly started to fade out for them. Jaemin smile also faded. Jeno went to grab more sparklers. He only grabbed two. One for him and one for Jaemin.

"Why didn't you get two more?" Jaemin asked. Jeno looked at him.

"I wanted to take photos," Jeno said. Jaemin's eyes light up.

"You're right. We should take photos!" Jaemin said.

They lit up the sparklers again. Jeno put out his sparkler and told Jaemin to pose. Jeno took the photo of Jaemin and his sparkler. It looked like a couple photo but Jeno didn't mind it all. He actually wanted it to look like a couple photo.

"I should take a photo of you!" Jaemin said. He grabbed Jeno's grabbed phone and told him to pose. Jeno giggled and posed for him.

They continued to take photos and play around until they got tired.

"Let's light up the firework and then head home," Jaemin said. Jeno nodded his head. They placed the down the firework. Jeno light it up and ran towards Jaemin who was sitting down a few feet away. He threw himself on the sand and sat next to Jaemin.

They both watched as the fireworks went off. Jaemin smiled happily. Jeno looked at him and smiled as well. Both of them enjoying the fireworks and especially spending their time together.

Jaemin had been dying to do this. Spend time with someone. At the beach while it was dark and fireworks in the sky. He thought it was romantic and lovely. Jaemin didn't mind doing it with Jeno because he had already fallen in love with him.

"A scene like today that I've always dreamed of," Jaemin thought.

Imagine that one photo of Jeno during ridin era with the sparkler.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!