7 | breathing problems

Jeno woke up and sees his phone light up. He grabs it and sees what it is. He looks and sees it messages from Jaemin.

Jaemin >.<: Wanna meet up today?
Jaemin >.<: I'll meet you in front of my house
Jaemin >.<: Is 1:30 alright?

Jeno: 1:30 is fine. I'll meet you there!

Jeno looked at the time and realized that it was 12:50. He quickly stood up. He rushed to get ready. He only had 40 minutes but Jeno takes a long time to get ready.

He got ready and kept switching outfits. After finally deciding on an outfit he checked the time. It was 1:20. He smiled and left his apartment. He walked to Jaemin's house. As he got closer he saw Jaemin standing there with his parents next to him.

Jeno walked up to him and smiled at him.

"Hello!" Jeno said as he waved at Jaemin's parents.

"Hello Jeno! Sorry to be here as well. We just wanted to say to take care of our Jaemin," They said. Jeno smiled and nodded his head.

"Bye guys!" Jaemin said as he waved at his parents. Jaemin and Jeno started to walk away from them. Jaemin's parents sighed. They were scared that he might faint again.

Jaemin and Jeno were walking together. Jaemin hadn't planned anything specific. They simply just kept walking ahead.

"So am I getting close with your parents? Are they cool with me?" Jeno asked Jaemin. Jaemin didn't say anything. Instead he was struggling to catch his breath.

Each breath Jaemin took was only becoming more difficult to take. Jaemin felt like he was suffocating, every step he took became slower and slower. He placed his hand on chest and stopped. He placed his other hand on his knee.

Jeno didn't notice for a bit. He kept talking but no response. He turned his head and sees Jaemin standing there hunched over, trying to catch his breath. Jeno quickly walked over to him.

He kneeled down and looked up at him. He sees Jaemin's face. His eyes were closed shut, cold sweat and he kept gasping for air. Jeno didn't know what to do. He didn't know why Jaemin suddenly was like this.

Jeno stood up. He lifted his upper body and hugged him. Jaemin held him tightly back.

Slowly Jaemin was starting to breathe normally again. He took deep big breathes, after awhile he was fine. He let go from the hug and looked at Jeno. He had a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay?" Jeno asked him. Jaemin nodded his head.

"I just have allergies. I must have past by something that caused me lose my breathe for a bit," Jaemin lied to him. Jeno slowly nodded his head.

"Do you need water or anything?" Jeno asked him. Jaemin shook his head. He chuckled and smiled at him.

"I'm fine. No need to worry now. I guess we past by some pollen or something," Jaemin said. Jeno nodded his head.

"Well did you hear what I asked you?" Jeno asked him. Jaemin shook his head. He was too focused on breathing than he was listening to Jeno.

"I asked you if you're parents are cool with me?" Jeno said. Jaemin made an 'oh' face. He nodded his head.

"Yes! I tell them about you all the time so I guess they like you as well," Jaemin said. Jeno smiled.

"That's nice. I wouldn't want them to hate me or anything," Jeno said. Jaemin just giggled.

"Can we just walk around shops and cafes?" Jaemin asked him. Jeno nodded his head.

"I don't mind at all. Whatever you like. I like," Jeno said. Jaemin smiled and for the first time he blushed. He didn't realize it either.

Jeno and Jaemin continued walking as they reached some shops. They headed inside and looked around. There was cute gifts and other things that interested Jaemin a lot. He would walk towards the plushie areas. He grabbed a big Ryan plushie and hugged it.

He started pouting at the giant plush in his hands. Jeno chuckled as he saw him act cute. It was like nothing had happened awhile back. Jaemin wasn't worried about anything, completely forgetting that he could barely breathe.

"Are you going to buy the Ryan?" Jeno asked. Jaemin looked at him and shook his head.

"There's no space in my room," Jaemin smiled at him.

"I'll buy it for you," Jeno said. Jaemin quickly shook his head.

"I don't want it. I just think it's cute is all," Jaemin lied. He did want the Ryan but he knew it would just end up being a waste.

"Let's continue walking around," Jaemin said. They left the store and continued looking around.

Jaemin looked down at Jeno's hand. It was barely brushing against his hand. He smiled and held Jeno's hand. Jeno widened his eyes. He looked at Jaemin and then at their hands. Their hands were intertwined with each others.

Jaemin just looked at him with a loving smile. Jeno couldn't help but smile back at him. They were both blushing but they didn't care. They enjoyed it. Enjoyed holding each others hands and spending time with each other.

"Every moment with you is my highlight," Jaemin thought.

Again any theories about Jaemin?

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!