17 | don't give up

Jeno got his stuff and headed out the class.

"Hey Jeno. You going to see Jaemin?" Donghyuck asked. Jeno turned around and nodded at him.

"You know I would have probably waited for you but I have to go see him," Jeno chuckled. Donghyuck nodded his head.

"What date are you guys going on today?" Donghyuck asked. Jeno looked down at his feet and then looked up at Donghyuck.

"He's in the hospital so I have to go and visit him," Jeno said. Donghyuck whined his eyes.

"I hope he gets better," Donghyuck said.

"So do I. Well bye Hyuck and good luck with Mark," Jeno said and ran off. Donghyuck crossed his arms as he got mad at Jeno for mentioning Mark.

Jeno headed to the hospital. He passed by a store and it caught his attention. There was a stuff animal in there. Jeno walked inside the store. He looked at the stuffed animal.

He noticed that the tag said, 'adopt me'. Jeno chuckled. He didn't hesitate to buy the stuffed animal. He asked for a pen.

On the tag he wrote, 'child of Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin'. He returned the pen and continued walking to the hospital.

He arrived and quickly headed to Jaemin's room. As he arrived at Jaemin's hospital he looked inside and sees Jaemin sitting down. His hands were covering his face and he could hear mumbling.

"Jaemin?" Jeno asked. Jaemin lifted his head up and looked at Jeno. Tears were falling down his cheeks and Jaemin's eyes were puffy.

Jeno drops the bag he had and ran off to Jaemin. He quickly hugged him. Jaemin continued to cry.

"Please stay with me. I really want... for you to stay with me forever. Please don't leave me," Jaemin cried. Jeno held onto him tighter.

"I'm never going to leave you. I love you so much. I'll stay with you," Jeno said. Jaemin slowly started to stop crying.

He knew that Jeno was going to stay with him. He just wanted to do the same thing for Jeno but he couldn't.

Right before Jeno had walked in. Jaemin was thinking of giving up. He was tired of being in so much pain. He was back to his old state. Wanting to give up and no longer be alive.

Ever since Jeno came into his life, that changed. Suddenly he had a reason for him to not give up. He wanted to continue living.

He didn't know what came over him at that moment. The feeling of just giving up as if everything was just a waste of time.

All he needed was Jeno by his side.

They let go and look at each other. Jeno wipes the tears from Jaemin's face and smiles at him.

"I'll wait as long as you want. So that we can be able to do things together. More dates you know," Jeno said. Jaemin nodded his head.

"What did you bring?" Jaemin asked as he looked over at what Jeno had dropped. Jeno got up and walked over to pick up the bag.

He took out the stuffed animal that was in the bag and showed it to Jaemin.

"It's for you. Here," Jeno smiled. Jaemin grabbed the stuffed animal and chuckled as he looked at it. He saw the tag poking out and looked at him.

His eyes lit up when he saw that it said 'child of Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin'. He looked at Jeno and smiled at him.

"He's our child. We should take care of him," Jaemin said. Jeno chuckled and nodded his head.

"That's the point," Jeno said.

"Thank you but you didn't have to buy it," Jaemin said. Jeno shook his head.

"I wanted to buy it for you," Jeno said. Jaemin softly chuckled.

They both heard a knock and turned their heads. They noticed that it was Jaemin's parents.

Jeno bowed as he saw them entered and they all greeted each other.

"It's nice to see you here. Always visiting Jaemin," Jaemin's father said. Jeno nodded his head and smiled.

"I want to spend as much time as I can with Jaemin," Jeno said. Jaemin's parents froze and looked at Jaemin. Jaemin noticed the look on his parents face and froze. He shook his head.

"Well that's nice to hear," Jaemin's mother said.

I keep thinking of Jaemin with the giant Ryan plush.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!