18 | remember

"Jaemin. Unfortunately we haven't found any cure or anything to help you. You only have a few days to live," Dr. Moon said. Jaemin looked at him and looked down at his hands.

Like always tears were falling down his face. He always teared up after hearing that he wasn't getting better.

"Is there anything I can do!" Jaemin suddenly asked as he looked up at Dr. Moon. He sighed.

"There is one option but there is no guarantee that you will survive after. Which is why we weren't sure you if you wanted to do it," Dr. Moon explained.

"What if it does work?" Jaemin asked.

"You will have to stay in the hospital and recover and continue with your life," Dr. Moon said.

"Can I do the surgery then?" Jaemin asked.

"Are you sure you want to do it?" Dr. Moon asked. Jaemin nodded his head.

"Around how many days do I have left?" Jaemin asks.

"About 5 days," Dr. Moon said.

"So then in 5 days I will take the surgery," Jaemin said. Dr. Moon nodded his head.

"Alright. We will notify your parents about it," Dr. Moon said. As he left the room he passed by Jeno who was entering the room. They smiled at each other and continued walking.

"Jaemin!" Jeno said. He walked up to him and gave him kiss on the forehead.

"Hi Jeno," Jaemin smiled up at him.

"Are you feeling any better?" Jeno asked. Jaemin lied and nodded his head.

"You make me feel better," Jaemin chuckled. Jeno slightly blushed and looked away.

"Always teasing me," Jeno said.

"Hey Jeno. Can we go to the rooftop?" Jaemin asked. Jeno looked at him and nodded his head. Jaemin lifted the blanket and moved his body so that he was sitting down.

Jaemin hasn't stood up in awhile and he doesn't even know if he could. He held on Jeno's arm and tried to stand up. His legs felt numb so instead of being able to keep his balance, he fell down on floor. Jeno quickly kneeled down and picked him up.

"You could have told me that your body was weak," Jeno said. Jaemin awkwardly chuckled.

They headed to the rooftop with Jaemin in Jeno's arms. They arrived and Jeno placed down Jaemin on the bench.

Jaemin closed his eyes and enjoyed the breeze. He smiled. Jeno looked at Jaemin and smiled at him.

Jaemin opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Jeno. Can you hold me tightly," Jaemin asked.

"Like a hug," Jeno asked. Jaemin chuckled and nodded his head.

Jeno pulled him into a hug. Jaemin held onto him tightly, burying his face in Jeno's chest. Jeno held onto him tightly as well.

"Remember what it's like to hold me," Jaemin said. Jeno raised an eyebrow but he continued to hold him. He didn't understand what Jaemin meant but he did. He held onto him. Trying to remember whenever he wasn't around.

"Jaemin. I love you," Jeno said. Jaemin felt like crying but he didn't want to freak out Jeno.

"I'll give you a hug whenever you think of me," Jaemin chuckled.

"I'll always think of you then," Jeno said. Jaemin nodded his head.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," Jaemin said. Jeno let go of him and looked at him. He placed his hand on his cheek.

Jaemin looked at Jeno. The way Jeno looked at him with so much love.

Jaemin was going to miss him so much. He wanted to be with him for as long as he could.

Sometimes Jaemin regretted meeting Jeno because he knew that he didn't have much time. He didn't want to leave Jeno heartbroken. He never wished for Jeno to be hurt.

Jaemin loved him too much to even leave him but he couldn't control that. Although he did wish he could control it.

Other times he was grateful that he had meet Jeno. Jaemin was able to explore the world around him and do things he grew up wanting to do. He was happy that he could do all of that with Jeno.

He really was going to miss him.

Jaemin hoped that they get to meet again in their next life.

"It's getting cold. We should go back to your room," Jeno said. Jaemin looked at him and nodded his head.

Jeno had to pick Jaemin up again and take him to his room. As they were walking all Jaemin could do was look at Jeno's face. The face he loves very much.

So like what do you guys think? Will Jaemin live or not?

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!