19 | you were there for me

"Jaemin!" Jeno said like always whenever he sees him. Jaemin turned his head and looked at him. He smiled at him.

"Hi my love," Jaemin said. Jeno walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Jaemin chuckled.

"I brought you some brownies. I remember you wanted to get them but you had bought other things already," Jeno said. Jaemin smiled brightly.

"Thank you!" Jaemin said. He looked inside the bag that Jeno handed him. He took out the brownies that were inside.

He took a bite and his eyes lit up. Jeno laughed. He found Jaemin adorable being so happy with brownies.

"This reminds me of when we first hung out," Jeno said. Jaemin looked at him.

"When we went to the bakery together?" Jaemin asked. Jeno nodded his head. "I remember too! You were shocked seeing me buy all those desserts." Jaemin laughed.

"I've never seen anyone buy so much," Jeno laughed. Jaemin rubbed his nape as he was a bit embarrassed by it.

"That was my first impression on you wasn't it?" Jaemin asked. Jeno shook his head.

"You're first impression was when you asked me to save the kitten. You were determined to help the kitten. I thought it was adorable and you were sweet," Jeno said. Jaemin blushed and looked away as Jeno told him that.

"I hope that kitten is doing well," Jaemin said. Jeno nodded his head.

"You were always such a sweet and caring person. Always fascinated by the most random things," Jeno said.

"What? Like going to the park all the time?" Jaemin asked. Jeno smiled at him.

"What else? Going to the beach and playing around with sparklers," Jeno said.

"You can't lie! That was really fun!" Jaemin said. Jeno thought about it. It was also his first time ever going to the beach at night and just playing with sparklers.

"I guess you are right. I remember that the most," Jeno said.

"Really? What I remember the most was when I confessed to you," Jaemin said. He confessed to him only after meeting him for two weeks. Although it felt like they had just met a day and Jaemin already confessed.

"I remember that too. If you never confessed, we wouldn't be dating. I was too scared to confess," Jeno said. Jaemin chuckled.

"I'm more confident," Jaemin said proudly.

"You are," Jeno said. He placed his hand on Jaemin's hand. They looked at each other. Jeno leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips.

A tear suddenly fell down Jaemin's eye. Jeno looked at him worried. Jaemin laughed trying to wipe away the tears but more tears fell.

"More than anyone else, you're the one that makes me shine," Jaemin said to Jeno. Jeno smiled at him.

"Because you're the only star I care about," Jeno said to him. He placed his hand on Jaemin's cheek trying to wipe away the tears.

"Just when I thought I was going to give up. You were there for me," Jaemin smiled at him.

"I will always be there for you," Jeno said to him.

"So will I," Jaemin said to him.

They heard a knock on the door. Jeno turned around and saw that it was Dr. Moon.

"Hi Jeno. May I talk to Jaemin?" He asked. Jeno nodded his head. He got up and walked towards the door. He turned around and waved at Jaemin.

He continued to walk but he quickly turned around and gave Jaemin one last kiss before he left. Jaemin held onto his hand and held it tightly.

"I love you," Jaemin told him.

"I love you too," Jeno said. Jeno smiled at him and left the room.

Dr. Moon sighed. He hated seeing couples together. Especially Jeno and Jaemin. Why? He felt bad for them, having to see their loved one in that state. As for Jeno, he doesn't know when Jaemin will be fine.

"Jaemin. We have your surgery ready for tomorrow. Early in the morning. We also told your parents about it. So they will be here all day," Dr. Moon said. Jaemin nodded his head.

"That might have been the last time I will ever see Jeno," Jaemin said. The doctor placed his hand Jaemin's back.

"You two love each other a lot. Just remember that you were able to live a bit more longer because of him," He told Jaemin. Jaemin nodded his head.

"I will love him forever," Jaemin mumbled.

So are you guys ready? Predictions???

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!