Chapter 2 Then I will help you

Cheng Yang's body is soft, cold in the outside, and hot in the inside. These two strong oppositions stimulate his sensitive body from inside out. He didn't have much energy left.

His clothes were soaked in cold water and wetly stuck to his skin, which made him feel particularly uncomfortable. He tried to tear off the clothes, but his soft fingers shivered again.

He could not think of anything , just want to get out of this tortured feeling as soon as possible. His fingers gripped the edge of the bathtub, trying to lift his wet body out of the water.

As he got up, a lot of water flowed from the edge of the bathtub to the ground. The ground was covered with water in an instant, and Cheng Yang's entire skin was burning with intense fire, appearing as an attractive blush .

He stepped out of the bathtub with a heavy gasp. He knew that there was someone outside the bathroom. He didn't know the other party's name, but he remembered what the man said to him when he put him in the bathtub before leaving.

The man said that he was outside. If something happened, he could call him. He also said it was safe here and no one would hurt him. The man seemed to be a kind person, holding this idea, Cheng Yang move his almost soft body due to the drug towards the closed bathroom door.

But he didn't seem to notice that water flowed on the ground. After two steps, there was a muffled thud. He slipped and his entire body fell to the ground.

The back of his head knocked on the floor tiles, and he cried out of pain immediately.

Tears flowed out of his eyes instantly, and the strong pain quickly spread on Cheng Yang's body. He could not see clearly in front of him making the surroundings blurry.

With his arm propped on the ground, Cheng Yang tried to get up. After the pain, the fire in his body burned more vigorously.

Even if he tried to bite his lip, there was still a low moan that escapes from his mouth. Outside the room, She Yan is turning on the laptop, connecting to the WiFi in the room, handling work, and suddenly heard a cry of exclamation in the bathroom.

His hand was still on the keyboard, and there was a moment of surprise-he has always been working, and he can enter the state of forgetfulness in a blink of an eye. Many people in the industry privately call him workaholic.

This workaholic man hobbies seem only working and earning money. He don't like smoking and drinking. He don't play cars or women or men. It's like a robot.

Now there are sounds from a stranger in the robot's room. A moment later his thoughts were pulled back from work. He remembered that he had saved a little boy with a good smile in the elevator just out of kindness.

After the boy was brought into the house by him, he put him directly in the bathtub. He intended to let the boy slowly calm down in the cold water alone. It seems that the process is not as smooth as he imagined.

He took his hands away from his laptop. At present, urgent matters are almost basically handled. Since the boy was rescued, the other party is now in his room, even if it is an unrelated stranger, at least for the moment, She Yan felt that he held a responsibility for the boy.

He got up and left the sofa with his long legs, he walk towards the bathroom. When he was about to approach the door, there was a knock on the door behind him.

She Yan's eyes squinted a little, he first went to open the door, and as soon as the door opened, a man stood outside the door.

"President She the boy's room number was found." She Yan had some business dealings with the owner of this cruise ship. This seven-day cruise was also invited by the owner.