Chapter 17 Running with the Ball?

After having dinner, he sent Cheng Yang back to school. When the car drove outside the school gate, Cheng
  Yang said, "Just stop here."

When eating, Cheng Yang saw that She Yan had received a call halfway, as if something had happened.

    As the richest man in the province of S, he will definitely have a lot of work, including the previous cruise trip, Cheng Yang is purely to play, but She Yan will work on a laptop every night.

    "Where do you live?"

    She Yan did not let the assistant stop, so the car continued to drive to the campus.

    Cheng Yang was silent for a moment. From the man's face, he guessed that the man might want to know where he lived.

    He is aware of the issue of conceiving children. There is no need to hide from him in other respects.

    "Go forward, then turn right until you reach the end, where there is an entrance."

    Cheng Yang turned his eyes and said to the assistant driving in front.

    Later, heglanced back: "I moved out of the dormitory some time ago, and currently live in the old teacher's apartment."

    These words have been sent to make clear, but Cheng Yang didn't know that he had checked him.

    "How long has the rent been given?" A Ginkgo is planted on both sides of the road in the campus. At this time, the leaves are yellow and the ground is covered with a thin layer.

    "Rent until graduation, according to the time, the child should be born in July or August next year, just during the summer vacation." In fact, Cheng Yang is not sure, he subconsciously explained it.

    "Are you sure which one is there at the hospital?"

    She Yan made people investigate, only the information of the past ten days. Cheng Yang lowered his eyes and watched that he hadn't had a bulging, slightly flat stomach at this time.

    He smiled and shook his head: "No."

    "Does anyone else know about the child's affairs?" She Yan just asked to confirm this.

    Looking up, Cheng Yang had a smile on his face, but it was a bit strange, and She Yan could perceive that the boy's mood was not as it was on his face.

    She Yan reached out and held hands. Holding Cheng Yang's wrist, Cheng Yang's smile slowly disappeared.

    "Just you and me." There was also the doctor who started the ultrasound, but at that time he ran away faster, maybe the other side would think he was wrong.

    As for the netizens of a certain forum on the Internet, Cheng Yang only said that he was a man and did not disclose any real information about himself. Netizens probably did not believe it, but pretended to cooperate with him.

    "Sorry, it would be nice if I knew it earlier." It wasn't until now that Cheng Yang became pregnant. During these two months, he failed to accompany Cheng Yang and share a little for Cheng Yang.  self-blaming.

    This is a rare emotion. What can be said, moving or emotional is an instant matter.

    After the obstetrician and gynecologist arrived at the house and checked Cheng Yang's body, She Yan has now confirmed that Cheng Yang is pregnant with his child.

    At the same time, another intuitive point is that he is going to be a father.

    He is not an employee who is pregnant and then takes leave to go home to have children. He knows that pregnancy is not an easy task.