Chapter 27

The original plan was to go back by plane the next morning, because of the sudden arrival of She Yan, the pre-booked ticket on the platform could only be refunded, and it was changed to the next day.

    When many other anchors communicated with the platform, most of them were delayed, some of them were familiar, or temporarily hooked up through this awards ceremony, and met together in this large city with many tourist attractions to play.

    Cheng Yang went to a seaside hotel with She Yan. She Yan said that the temporary change of itinerary, besides coming to meet Cheng Yang, there was still work.

    There are many things that need him to deal with personally, after all, he is the CEO of the group.

    In the morning, the two had a meal. She Yan said that he had been to this beachfront hotel before and was familiar with the surrounding environment. Therefore, before leaving to talk with the joint venture, tell Cheng Cheng where the scenery is more beautiful. Cheng Yang can go for a walk in the past .

    Still let assistant Zhong Hui follow Cheng Yang. Cheng Yang is pregnant now.

    Cheng Yang nodded and separated from Sheyan at an intersection. He turned and walked to the stone path not far away. When he went out, he put two pieces of fruit candy in his pocket. Cheng Yang took out the sugar and gave one to the Zong Hui

    There are not only Cheng Yang and Zhong Hui on the small road, but also many other people. Most of these people have also eaten breakfast at the beach hotel and then went out for a walk.

    The weather is getting colder and colder at the moment, and the temperature difference between day and night is very different, both where there is the sun and where there is no sun.

    A soft wool scarf was wrapped around Cheng Yang's neck. Although he covered a little chin, the bright facial features were still exposed. Many men and women who passed by to meet Cheng Yang were inevitably attracted and stared at Cheng Yang for a few glances.

    Most of the attention was not very long, but suddenly Cheng Yang met a weird person. When the person saw him, his eyes lit up suddenly.

    The man was not the same as those before, and his eyes were fixed on Cheng Yang without any politeness, his face full of excitement, he almost trot to come to Cheng Yang.

    The posture looked like he was going to do something to Cheng Yang. Zhong Hui held Cheng Yang's hand next to him, and quickly blocked Cheng Yang. His eyes were cold, and he was staring at the unlucky comer alertly.

    The man saw that Zhong Hui and Cheng Yang were a pair of bad guys who were ready to do bad things, and his right hand quickly touched his pocket.

    He didn't touch it. At one touch, Zhong Hui pulled Cheng Yang back quickly.

    "Misunderstanding and misunderstanding, I am the agent of Jiahao Entertainment, this is my business card." The age of a man, at most 25 years old, does not look like an agent in any way.

    Cheng Yang they are skeptical.

    Zhong Hui took the business card, and Cheng Yang glanced at it.

    "I don't know what you call it, I think your image is quite good, no, it's super good, are you interested in entering the entertainment industry?"

    "It's not my exaggeration, just your face, as long as the mirror is standing in front of you, you don't need to What a special talent, can immediately attract countless fans to be crazy for you."