Chapter 52

The little guy can walk and talk, is particularly lively and active that there is hardly much time to stop and settle down.  Although Cheng Yang has half of the huge assets sent by She Yan, but for him, it is more of a digital or material existence, and he will not move those. 

  Although his  husband is the richest man, Cheng Yang's usual lifestyle has not changed much.  Game live broadcasting is still being done, and occasionally live streaming. 

  During the live broadcast, the little guy always sneaked into the camera, and the audience, seeing the baby, some of the fans who were originally Cheng Yang's fan, later also became the fans of their baby.

    Let the baby call them brother, sister, or uncle and aunt. The little guy can call people, but he still can't read words, at most Cheng Yang taught him, the little guy himself can't understand those barrage. 

The glass cabinet outside the garden was used to hold the colored clay statue mould by Cheng Yang. Later, because he was afraid that the baby would play and hurt himself, Cheng Yang asked the decorator to come and replace the glass push door with a wooden door.

There is a combination lock on it so that you don’t have to worry about the baby's going to open the door.

When Cheng Yang was sitting and moulding  the colorful clay, he would not let the baby squeeze and play.

Once, when he did not pay attention, little Yunfeng looked at the color of the mud particularly beautifully, and directly thought it was something delicious.

Putting it in his mouth, fortunately Cheng Yang saw it in time and immediately let the baby spit it out.

Later, no matter what the little guy said, "I want it", Cheng Yang didn't give the baby a little clay mud, let the baby play with the car.

    His baby likes the colored clay. At that time, his interest was all in colored clay. When his father refused to let him touch, he puckered his mouth and lay pitifully beside the corner of the table, his big eyes even a little red. 

  Cheng Yang will not have any compromises because of his pitiful appearance.  Who knows that when She  Yan comes home, little Yunfeng's  short-leg ran in front of him, and he couldn't say anything clearly but he told something about Cheng Yang.

   She Yan and the baby were going back and forth. He couldn’t understand what his son was saying. It was probably related to Cheng Yang.

He picked up his son and let him sat in his strong arms. Cheng Yang smiled at his son's grinning face and poked his finger lightly. 

  Little Yunfeng was suddenly unhappy, his small mouth deflated, and he buried his face in She Yan's arms.   She Yan asked Cheng Yang what happened to their son.

  "He wants to play with colorful clay. I won't let him play. That's the matter." Cheng Yang went to pull his son's small hand again, and his son shrunk his hand, not to touch Cheng Yang. 

  She Yan knew that his son was eating colored clay in front of him, so he wanted to say something about his son's temper.  Suddenly a small thought came up.

    "Is my dad very bad? He doesn't play mud/clay with baby. I will help your dad  make him good?" She Yan said to his baby gently.

Next to Cheng Yang filled his head with question marks, what is the direction of this?

She Yan made a look for Cheng Yang and asked Cheng Yang to sit on the sofa. Cheng Yang hesitated and walked over.

  She Yan also went to the sofa and waved his hand on the sofa arm. The strength was not light, and the shot was very loud. Cheng Yang knew what She Yan was going to do.