Chapter 47

At the end of October, this afternoon, Cheng Yang was holding his baby in the living room. She Yan said in the  call that they would eat out in the evening, and asked Cheng Yang to tell the aunt not to cook their meals.

    "Just us?" Cheng Yang pointed to a family of three.

    "No, there are a few more."

"Who?" Cheng Yang asked casually.

  "My friends."  Said by She Yan
Cheng Yang had some contact with those people before, so he didn't think much about it. He didn't know there was more besides them.   

To take your baby out for dinner, you must prepare some baby personal items. 

  The babysitter helped to dress up next to it. When it was more than five o'clock, Zhong Hui drove over to pick up the wife of the boss and the future little boss.

    Unexpectedly, it was not the restaurant, but the more famous local club.    Cheng Yang got out of the car holding the little guy, Zhong Hui went behind to get the stroller, and the baby's things. 

  Standing in front of the high-end club, Cheng Yang wondered if he had come to the wrong place.

It might be okay if he himself, but he still holds a baby in his arms and walked into the hall of the clubhouse.

Their combination attracted the attention of many people.   When he walked into the elevator, all three sides of the elevator were smooth and bright glass mirrors.

The baby stared at one of the glass mirrors. When he saw himseld and his  dad inside, tried to touch the people inside with my small hands.

Cheng Yang pointed to the lively little naughty in the mirror and said that :this is you baby, and this is Dad.

  In the baby's consciousness, there was no concept of a mirror, and he was very curious. The elevator stopped and Cheng Yang took the baby and walked out.

The baby was particularly reluctant and yelled.
    The voice of the little baby boy was so loud that some people in the corridor outside the elevator were a little surprised.   

The assistant led the way in front of him, carrying a stroller, and it seemed out of place with this entertainment club. After two turns, he came to a door.

    The assistant pushed the door open, and then backed a little to the side, asking the boss's wife and children to go first.   

There are already many people sitting in the room, most of them are familiar faces. When Cheng Yang's gaze wandered, he noticed that a face that usually appeared on TV, he was stunned.

   Not only him, but the young actor who was watching him was equally surprised.   He was informed by the agent that it was She Yan who wanted to ask him to have a meal.

Xie Yu was full of doubt at that time. He and She Yan, the richest man in S province, had no intersection, and the two did not have a friend who knew each other.

That circle, which is a lot of other front-line traffic in the entertainment circle, does not necessarily go in.

Without warning, the other party suddenly offered him an offer.    Xie Yu would inevitably think of going elsewhere, anyway, he would not think that the other party simply wanted to know him. 

  Recently, Xie Yu's resources have suddenly improved, and his exposure is much greater than before. Even a famous director invited him to participate in the movie. Although he is a 3rd male  character, this 3rd  male exposure is more than the male one of many TV series. -it is hard to get.

  Xie Yu felt that he should have no luck, and one day later, he learned from the broker that someone at the top of the company knew She Yan.

At present, several good resources in his hands are theoretically because of the words of She Yan That he got it.    But Xie Yu and his agent talked about what the other party was going to do in private.